2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Can't wait til they play at Candlestick in December. Hoping the Niners AND THE CROWD NOISE puts the hurt on them.

'Hellhound On My Trail'

:^)

That should be a great one. Don't think either the Niners or the Seahawks have gotten it totally into gear just yet but barring major injuries, I expect both will be flying by December.

I just looked at the schedule, December 2nd, New Orleans at Seattle, that should be interesting...

Seattle has a great defense and New Orleans a great offense. At least a great passing game. Seattle has some problems on offense. But being at home, I say they will find a way to win that one. More than likely a lower scoring affair than many may expect.

I still say the strangest game of the year was Indy going into San Fran and handing them their ass's. Nobody saw that coming. Exposed? Big time. The NFC is wide open. I do not see the Super Bowl team coming from the NFC East. No way. Seattle, Green Bay and New Orleans and SF are the favorites no doubt. My sleeper is Detroit. Yes the Lions. Why not? They have the offense. They have a habit that they never seem to break, that is letting the other team take the lead early and often into halftime. But they have another habit also. They come back and play like its 0-0 in the 4th quarter and are never rattled. You may think I am crazy, but the Lions could be a team to really watch out for. I believe if they get in, they can get to the dance. Winning it is another subject for another day. To me Indy and Denver are the NFL favs to go all the way

Right now on Total Access, they are discussing whether or not the Bengals are built to win in the playoffs. Personally, I have to see it to believe it when it comes to Cincy, they can get in but will they make any noise once they are there? I have my doubts.

Of course, I might not be doing too much doubting after they whip Miami's ass tonight!

Edited by paul carruthers

I just checked my local listings, tomorrow's Chiefs/Bills game will be on in my area, so I'll get to see live whether or not Buffalo has an upset special in the making.

Bad bad news. Tuel will start. Lewis out. We have no QB. Prisco still picks Bills to win. I am not so sure now

I'm still wavering about my pick. My gut tells me the Chiefs are due for a loss, but this QB situation with the Bills is a bitch. Better hope Alex Smith does something out of character like throwing 2 or 3 picks and Spiller and Jackson can get loose in the run game. My, oh my...

I expect Byrd will pick him at least once and Mario will get to him several times. The big problem is this fucking Tuel. He is a fucking Tool. He has to just play like Todd Collins did when Kelly and Reich were hurt. Do not make mistakes. I was at the Dallas game when we beat them 10-7 with Collins at QB. Back when Buffalo and Dallas were both power house's

They have me on the fucking clothes line. I took the Bills with 4 and loved it until I just learned Thad Lewis, the backup QB they fetched who has played beyond expectations replacing the injured EJ Manuel, is out. Now we have this Tuel. He had best play far better than what I have seen from him. He did come in during a key situation in Cleveland and stunk out the joint. Cost us a victory.