2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Vick who?

Sorry about your Dolphins paul c, but at least they are not out of it yet.

P. Manning has new record and will add another regular season MVP to his resume - and what a resume it is. Who knows what is in a man's heart, but I'd venture a guess that he'd trade some of those MVPs for another Super Bowl win.

He'll be back. A bigger concern has got to be if Matthew Stafford will ever become an elite quarterback.

I seriously doubt it. I'd say the odds were 50/50 before the Giants game, but his rant towards the fans from the sidelines Sunday sealed his fate.

I seriously doubt it. I'd say the odds were 50/50 before the Giants game, but his rant towards the fans from the sidelines Sunday sealed his fate.

What a bummer. They need to fire that stupid coach. Are you kidding me? With all that talent.

Paul, do you really think the Dolphins would go anywhere even if they got in? I am hoping San Diego gets in. But they will have to win a big one to do it. If Pittsburgh gets in at 8-8 something is wrong. Its interesting that nobody is in the position to sit their starters. But by the time the 4 pm games start, it could be the case. For instance, a Cincy win and the Patriots all of a sudden do not have any motive. That is why I will jump on the Bills plus the 9 while I can get it. If Cincy wins the line is going to plummet. Because the bookies will assume Brady will sit. If Brady sits, the Bills stomp their ass's. Even if he plays we have a chance. We are getting better folks. Get ready, by next year we are going to be back on the map.

Holy shit, ESPN is reporting that Tony Romo is out for the remainder of the season due to his back.

To answer your question Rick, if the Fins got in, I think anything could be possible. Super Bowl, no but I wouldn't be surprised if they went into Cincinnati for example & steal a game against them, since I assume the Bengals will lock up the #3 seed Sunday.

This whole saga is just another week in the life of a Cowboys fan. What other team has this much crazy sh!t going on, every season?!? It is admirable that Kitna is doing that - plus a smart tax move - and under the circumstances, it's the best move they could make. He knows the system well, has been in and around the playoff game atmosphere, and still had a strong arm when he retired in 2011. IF the Cowboys D can step up and hold Philly under 30, this could be one of those insane Cowboy games for the history books....it's not like it hasn't happened before, plus for once this season - Philly is EXPECTED to win, no questions asked.

I'm surprised Miami has the tiebreaker over Baltimore considering they beat us head to head, but it looks like all the Fins have to do is win & get in. Hopefully they will bring a little more effort this Sunday compared to that egg they layed in Buffalo....

It's the new math Paul. :D

Billy Grahams 'Day on the Green' great concerts!

Go 49'ers!

Great concerts, but they were at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, home of the Raiders and A's, not at Candlestick. Most NFL players will be glad to see the Stick go...it was not a place players loved to play. Cold and windy.

This whole saga is just another week in the life of a Cowboys fan. What other team has this much crazy sh!t going on, every season?!? It is admirable that Kitna is doing that - plus a smart tax move - and under the circumstances, it's the best move they could make. He knows the system well, has been in and around the playoff game atmosphere, and still had a strong arm when he retired in 2011. IF the Cowboys D can step up and hold Philly under 30, this could be one of those insane Cowboy games for the history books....it's not like it hasn't happened before, plus for once this season - Philly is EXPECTED to win, no questions asked.

The playoffs start this weekend with the Dallas/Philly game and the Chicago /Green Bay game. Now that Rodgers has been announced as the starter the line must have swung big time. The oldest rivalry in NFL history. I do not have any strong opinion of that game But I feel the Eagles should shred Dallas. Prisco picks the Eagles by 3 in a shootout. I am leaning towards a rout by the Eagles. Based on how they have played recently, I just cannot see Dallas winning. But anything can happen as we know. So if Cincy and Indy both win, New England I would guess would not have motive to win that game? Not sure. So they could sit Brady if they learn the Bengals have won? I believe Cincy beat them so I think they have the tie breaker? Correct me if I am wrong. I expect the Bills to go out fighting.

Officially, yes - but two games are 'win and in' games, so that is basically playoff ball. Lose and see you next season....

Rodgers returning is big for the Packers, they'd better protect him or risk having a huge mess on their hands. Chicago would be better off with their back-up playing, IMO. Rick, I agree that Philly should destroy Dallas. But, that's why they play the games, right?!?

Officially, yes - but two games are 'win and in' games, so that is basically playoff ball. Lose and see you next season....

Rodgers returning is big for the Packers, they'd better protect him or risk having a huge mess on their hands. Chicago would be better off with their back-up playing, IMO. Rick, I agree that Philly should destroy Dallas. But, that's why they play the games, right?!?

Romo just had back surgery this morning. Don't I know the feeling. Hope he comes out well. So Dallas is going to have to win with a backup. Its amazing they have a chance for the division with a win. Something else amazing to me, when I was at the Bills win over Carolina in week two, I never thought I was seeing a team in Carolina that would be this successful.

Romo had a herniated disc surgery in lower back. Most likely a bulge at L4/L5 which is the most common injury of the lower spine. I am wondering if they did a bone fusion with a spacer or minimally invasive bone fusion?

Archived