2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Chicago, Green Bay, Philadelphia, and Dallas all are in the 'win and in' category - not dependent on anyone but themselves.

So what is the story with New England? If Cincy wins at 1 pm doesn't that pretty much seal them where they are now? And that means they may sit guys?

I actually mean the opposite. If Cincy loses then NE is set? If they win NE must win to keep the 2nd seed?

I think you got it straight Rick. If Cincy wins, then New England must win to hold on to that #2 seed & possibly be in position to take the #1 seed if the Broncos slip up. No rest for the Pats this weekend....

Well EJ Manuel is out. Thad Lewis who beat your boys In Miami is in. Sucks

Shocked that the Eagles are only minus 7 at Dallas after the Romo announcement. Same line as before. I jumped on Philly. They will cover the 7 and then some I say. I am not sold on Green Bay as being a cinch. I think the Bears have a real shot. it will be a nasty and loud environment in this oldest rivalry in NFL history

Vegas knew all along that is was a smokescreen about Romo possibly playing. It could be ugly, but if it's close - the Eagles secondary is really not that good and Orton is not that bad....

Yeah, the over and under is off the charts. Somewhere around 55 at least. The way Foles is playing he should light them up for at least 40 if not 50. But Dallas is home and should be able to put up points also.

I am disgusted that EJ Manuel cannot go. So how do the Bills move forward? Do they put their faith in him? Maybe they find out Sunday if Thad Lewis is a worthy backup? Do we draft another QB? Will there be anyone of quality left on the board when we get our turn? Or do we trade the fort to move up?

Get a good O-Line to protect Manuel, one more playmaking receiver, and some run stoppers on the defense - then you guys will be dangerous!

I am in total agreement on the run stopper on D. That is my number one pick if I am the GM. Some are still wondering about EJ? Certainly he cannot be crowned the franchise QB just yet. But its too early to write him off also. He has shown signs when healthy. Take the Carolina game. The defense is coming together as a unit. Ask Miami. Alonso is in running for rookie of the year on defense. Dareus, Williams and Mario give us a monstrous front. As for the recievers, Woods has emerged as our best IMO. Stevie Johnson? Could be traded? Goodwin has world class speed, as he burned the Jets on a bomb and Graham is good too. . Chandler to me is a top tight end in the league. I like what I see moving forward. I hope your boy Romo comes out of this surgery ok. I will be paying close attention to that. Bad enough trying to live your life after back surgery let alone trying to play in the NFL.

That whole team looks like it's already in the off season. He hasn't played for sh!t the past 2 weeks anyway. That's why I picked Minnesota, even without Peterson. Vikings' players are still playing for a job next season. Detroit is like Dallas, no fear for their jobs.

Some crazy scenario's/ I would love to see San Diego and Arizona get in. New Orleans must lose to Tampa and not much of a shot. The Billls to me are the livest underdog, but New England will be trying. If Buffalo's defense can repeat last weeks performance, then they have a slight chance to pull it off. The Cardinals to me are the shocker of the year. But they still need a miracle to get in. Same with Pittsburgh. They need a miracle and I do not see it. I say Philly takes down Dallas and I have a feeling the Bears will make it a game vs Green Bay. If Rodgers is rusty, they are in trouble

Archived