Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Strider

2013 NFL Thread

Things are looking grim in Miami, we have about 4 minutes left to score 10 points to tie or 14 to win; I don't like those odds... smiley-sad006.gif

I changed my pick to the Jets. I hate the Jets and Miami. But I want to see the Chargers get in and right now like thier chances.

So much for Denver taking the day off; btw does anyone know what seed Dallas would be if they win tonight? I have some of my Cowboy loving uncles asking questions?

Found this:

The Cowboys clinch the NFC East with a win against the Eagles. If Dallas and Chicago win, the Cowboys will be the No. 4 seed. If Dallas and Green Bay win, the Cowboys will be the No. 3 seed.

Having a good time flipping between Chi/GB and SD/KC. Wild games! I can't believe how the AFC teams have not come into today prepared to kick ass to get into the playoffs! San Diego losing with Smith and Charles on bench, wtf!

14-13 Bears, after another great return by Hester and 5-yard TD run by Forte.

24-14 Chiefs....

^^^

I told you Peyton was going for 60. No way Denver was gonna take it easy and lay down for the Raiders. Pedal to the metal.

This Bear/Packer game is INSANE!!!

Looks like touchdown Jefferies....21-20 Bears???

With all these great numbers Peyton is putting up, I got to think it's going to feel pretty meaningless if Denver doesn't at least get to the Super Bowl, never mind winning it...