2013 NFL Thread

Strider

I think the success of the Redskins will depend on the health of RGIII. Don't know if he will be breaking off any 70+ yard runs this season but if he's anywhere near the QB he was last season then watch out.

The Detroit Lions, is there a team that lost more games than they should have won last season, maybe Pittsburgh. The Lions of this year should be no different. Green Bay is still the team to beat in that division.

And when the Broncos get to the playoffs this year, I don't think there will be any secondary lapses like last year when Joe Flacco bombed 'em for 70 yards. Denver & Green Bay in the Super Bowl, a rematch of the great Super Bowl 32, that's my prediction....

I think the success of the Redskins will depend on the health of RGIII. Don't know if he will be breaking off any 70+ yard runs this season but if he's anywhere near the QB he was last season then watch out.

The Detroit Lions, is there a team that lost more games than they should have won last season, maybe Pittsburgh. The Lions of this year should be no different. Green Bay is still the team to beat in that division.

And when the Broncos get to the playoffs this year, I don't think there will be any secondary lapses like last year when Joe Flacco bombed 'em for 70 yards. Denver & Green Bay in the Super Bowl, a rematch of the great Super Bowl 32, that's my prediction....

Green Bay will NOT make it.

Ill check back with you week 12 and see if your enthusiasm is in tact. Ha

Well, both Buffalo and Oakland got clobbered in their last preseason games, so it could be a long season for both of us.

YOU are watching preseason football, Sean? ;) I agree, wtf are they playing overtime in preseason???

I'm on the chip about the season starting a week from tonight. Denver v. Baltimore, correct?

BRING IT ON!!!

I was having pizza and beer for lunch and the place had the NFL Network and ESPN on all the tv screens.

Baltimore @ Denver on NBC at 8:30EST/5:30PST is the Kick-Off game of the season.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013090500/2013/REG1/ravens@broncos#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Well, both Buffalo and Oakland got clobbered in their last preseason games, so it could be a long season for both of us.

I was having pizza and beer for lunch and the place had the NFL Network and ESPN on all the tv screens.

Baltimore @ Denver on NBC at 8:30EST/5:30PST is the Kick-Off game of the season.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013090500/2013/REG1/ravens@broncos#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Now we know we have Manuel back. Big big difference. Could be the ticket

AFC East: New England

AFC North: Cincinnati

AFC South: Houston

AFC West: Denver

Wild Cards: Baltimore, Pittsburgh

NFC East: Dallas

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC South: Atlanta

NFC West: San Francisco

Wild Cards: Seattle, Tampa Bay

Super Bowl: San Francisco v. Denver

Champs: San Francisco

It will be interesting to see how the season progresses which team emerges as the dark horse & ride a wave of momentum all the way through the playoffs. As you can say about most sports, it's not always the best team that wins, just look at the defending Super Bowl champ.

Shocking that so many are picking Cleveland over Miami.

It's a toss-up game to me - Cleveland v. Miami. I'm not sold on the Dolphins, but I do know they're getting better in some aspects. Their o-line is a concern. I love the Browns RB, Richardson. When it's that close I go with home field, running game, and defense - which I feel gives the Browns the edge. It's the first week though, so some crazy sh!t could happen. Like tonight.

Btw, I expect Houston to smoke the Chargers, anything less would be a huge disappointment.

Same here. I had forgotten Norv Turner was finally gone from San Di-Lame-O...but no matter who is coach, the Chargers are overrated.

Cincinnati, Cleveland, Miami, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Indianapolis, Tennessee...the league is full of these teams that you just don't know if they're good or not; if they're really ready to step up and assert themselves into the conversation as contenders.

We already know who sucks...the Jets, the Raiders, Dallas(hahaha! Just kidding Walter...barely)...

Loser game of the week is definitely Kansas City @ Jacksonville...what a dud! Wonder how many empty seats will be disguised as fans at Jacksonville?

Archived