Spiderman II starts filming in Rochester tomorrow

LedZeppfan77

Knowing the city better than my wife I must drive her in tomorrow as most of main st will be shut down for the filming of Spiderman II. Ten days they will be here. It would be fun to watch but too much hassle parking.

Rick haven't they done 3 Spidermans already?

Rick haven't they done 3 Spidermans already?

There were three Spider-Man movies directed by Sam Raimi released from 2001 to 2007. Last year, a "reboot" directed by Marc Webb was released called The Amazing Spider-Man, which is the first in a new series and not a continuation of the storyline in the previous three films. The movie LedZeppfan77 is referring to is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man.

There were three Spider-Man movies directed by Sam Raimi released from 2001 to 2007. Last year, a "reboot" directed by Marc Webb was released called The Amazing Spider-Man, which is the first in a new series and not a continuation of the storyline in the previous three films. The movie LedZeppfan77 is referring to is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man.

thanks for the clarification LD!.....tough to stay current on all things happening...cheers

Rick,

If you hang around the area, they might offer you a part - even as an extra!! In fact, given the amount of filming that is done in NY for both tv and cinema, there are probably people who make a nice living from being extras.

Knowing the city better than my wife I must drive her in tomorrow as most of main st will be shut down for the filming of Spiderman II. Ten days they will be here. It would be fun to watch but too much hassle parking.

Rick,

If you hang around the area, they might offer you a part - even as an extra!! In fact, given the amount of filming that is done in NY for both tv and cinema, there are probably people who make a nice living from being extras.

Ha. I am about to drive through the madness that is starting. I have to actually drive around it. they have closed Main street for two miles.

Fucking Spiderman. What's next? The Hulk II?

Hahaha, where have you been? They've done at least three different Hulk movies by now, I think. The Andrew Garfield Spiderman wasn't great, but to be honest with you, I was never much impressed with the Tobey Maguire ones either.

Much more interested in the new Star Trek film, which continues on from JJ Abrams' successful reboot of a few years ago starring Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto as Kirk and Spock, respectively, during their Starfleet Academy days.