Knebworth promotional photo sessions - All the photos you can find

kayley10

Well you're missing the most interesting one ;)

Hahaha!! Yeah,that one is quite...interesting. And leaves little to the imagination. ;D

Excuse me, ladies, I'm afraid I have no clue what photo you're speaking of, if you could inform me.

And a description, please, not the actual thing haha.

Well, good to know the band was in good spirits before the shows :) Thank you for the replies, Texas Melanie!

I've hears Hipgnosis hired a stripper to make sure the band had a smile on their face. That's probably what they're looking at so intently. But back on topic, no?

I've hears Hipgnosis hired a stripper to make sure the band had a smile on their face. That's probably what they're looking at so intently. But back on topic, no?

Ha, maybe. That would certainly cheer the boys up, particularly Robert.

• 1 year later...

actually, there is one photo of jp that is not as graphic as robert's but does leave little to the imagination as well.

actually, there is one photo of jp that is not as graphic as robert's but does leave little to the imagination as well.

Not from this photo shoot. I think you are referring to the photo shoot Ron Raffaelli staged with Jimmy and Miss Cynderella (link below).

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/nude_jimmy_page_plus_entrails_naked_lady_1969

Archived