Too many to mention, but these come instantly to mind;

1) STH from TSRTS, no need to say more

2) Thank You from the BBC sessions, underrated I feel

3) NQ 27.4.77 has a lovely laid back vibe and incredible chemistry between Jimmy and Bonzo (though I know the following night is usually considered better.)

4) SIBLY from 4.9.70 is stellar

5) As Long as I Have You 27.4.69 has such blistering guitar it has to get a mention

6) DAC from Supershow '69 is just nasty good too

Off topic, but perhaps my two favourite guitar solos of all time are Are You Experienced and Red House from 'The Jimi Hendrix Concerts.'

I have some more unusual favorites. I was looking more for innovation and creativity than just raw emotion

My 1) is studio ALS, Page has some very unusual EQ which at times makes many notes sing like colliding sirens.

2) Live TSRTS Offenbach(burg ?)1973 Page totally kicks ass and shows tremendous technique playing open bass notes mixed

with fast fingerpicking pull offs. Never heard ANYONE play like this.

Just a thought; check out the 98' P/P shows. I kid not, there are some Zep worthy solos.

For studio versions Black Dog is a sentimental favourite of mine, and basically the solo is the reason I play guitar.

Live (bootlegs included) there's too much to choose from, but I'll pick a version of OTHAFA. Let me explain. Since there's scarcely anything conventional or pretty about the developed '75 live solo, I think it required a great performance to come out right, more than perhaps any other solo. One precious good example is from 2-12-1975, and I call it the "electric bagpipes from hell" solo. You can just tell Page was totally in the zone for that one.

Archived