Led Zeppelin's Finest Moment

JaredR59

Musically it's a tough one...that's why people on this forum are always debating which performance of which song is the "best." I think from a more general standpoint I would say deciding to do the 02 concert is it. To reunite for a 2-hour concert after decades of not really playing together as Led Zeppelin was gutsy. To do it for charity was admirable.

• 4 weeks later...

No, I mean that it's most likely coming out soon since all the 75 shows leading up to it are out now.

If EVSD does have that soundboard they couldn't not release it...way too much demand, and they probably know it.

I think their finest moment was from September 7, 1968 to July 7, 1980.

Pretty much...it took a long time for them to hit any musical low points, at least (and even that is debatable)

SPOOKYE--AT THIS TIME "NO" THERE ISN'T A SOUNDBOARD TAPE FROM 3-21-75 SEATTLE. THE SOUNDBOARD/REVOUTION ALSO KNOWN EMPRESS/VALLEY RELEASES THESE SOUNBOARD'S TWICE PER YEAR. IT COULD BE THE NEXT SOUNDBOARD BUT DOUBLE/SHOT WAS JUST LET OUT BOUT 1-1/2 MONTHS AGO. NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SB/REVOLUTION TO COME AROUND THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!!!!!

might I suggest one of the LA '77 sbds before piracy laws prevent this type of sale? well, before technology advances actually can prevent these types of sales?

SPOOKYE--AT THIS TIME "NO" THERE ISN'T A SOUNDBOARD TAPE FROM 3-21-75 SEATTLE. THE SOUNDBOARD/REVOUTION ALSO KNOWN EMPRESS/VALLEY RELEASES THESE SOUNBOARD'S TWICE PER YEAR. IT COULD BE THE NEXT SOUNDBOARD BUT DOUBLE/SHOT WAS JUST LET OUT BOUT 1-1/2 MONTHS AGO. NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SB/REVOLUTION TO COME AROUND THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!!!!!

heres mr. evsd ask now folks

Okay, okay...no need to shout :lol:

might I suggest one of the LA '77 sbds before piracy laws prevent this type of sale? well, before technology advances actually can prevent these types of sales?

Never happen...the legal beagles have trying to put the kibosh on bootlegs/piracy for over fourty years now, and bootleggers always find ways around it (which makes for some great stories from time to time)

As for the guy being "Mr EVSD":

Double Shot came out mid-December 2012.

You'd think if he was a label representative he'd at least get the fuckin' dates right :lol: :lol: :lol:

6-21-77 thru 6-27-77!!!

I would isolate this further to 06/21 - 06/23. The final and true peak. Never again would Bonham and Page both be at their very best during the same shows. Further Plant's voice is insane and Jones confidently kicks ass. They had many good moments before and a few after, but this, THIS, is the pinnacle - acclaim, sex, music, drugs, confidence, stamina, guts, ambition, skill, drive, bravado, telepathy, perfection.

Archived