What the hell is this picture all about?

Chat Noir in Stockholm, Sweden

March 1973

Reception hosted by Metronome Records…gold album awards presented…record sleeve photographer Bengt H. Malmqvist was the only cameraman permitted in

I think your answer was not what Wolfman had in mind.

I have read that Led Zeppelin had gone to a few live sex shows in Copenhagen. Obviously, Stockholm was another city that offered live sex shows as this picture presents.

doesn't look like they have much interest in that show

You are right that they do not seem to have much interest in that show. You wanna know why? It is because they will all have that same show going for each other once they return to their respective hotel rooms in Stockholm. Probably with more than one willing female amongst them.

Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Dallas, Vienna, (especially Vienna), New York City, the list is endless. Just like the endless parade of female "fans" that really want to show their "Love" for the band. Then and even now.

• 4 years later...
On 5/19/2013 at 10:32 PM, SteveAJones said:

Chat Noir in Stockholm, Sweden

March 1973

Reception hosted by Metronome Records…gold album awards presented…record sleeve photographer Bengt H. Malmqvist was the only cameraman permitted in

Is this the same presentation?  I can't find any other award presentation for March 1973.  Jonesy doesn't have a beard in this one but he does in the Chat Noir photo.

20170609_170335.png

Archived