I HAVE THE SOLUTION! EVERYONE WINS!

vcenzo11

Here it is: ALISON KRAUSS OPENS FOR LED ZEPPELIN ON THEIR WORLD TOUR!!

What better way to promote and expose her music than to open for Zep on their 2008 World Tour? Robert can go out and join her for a few songs and get everyone going. He keeps his word to Alison, she becomes a part of history, and a much bigger tour than a Krauss/Plant tour. Everyone wins!

I only want my chance to see my favorite band that I love as much as the millions who show it year after year. So, please if anyone associated with the band reads these messages pass it along, I beg you.

LED ZEPPELIN 2008 WORLD TOUR! I haven't given up.

Vince.

Here it is: ALISON KRAUSS OPENS FOR LED ZEPPELIN ON THEIR WORLD TOUR!!

What better way to promote and expose her music than to open for Zep on their 2008 World Tour? Robert can go out and join her for a few songs and get everyone going. He keeps his word to Alison, she becomes a part of history, and a much bigger tour than a Krauss/Plant tour. Everyone wins!

I only want my chance to see my favorite band that I love as much as the millions who show it year after year. So, please if anyone associated with the band reads these messages pass it along, I beg you.

LED ZEPPELIN 2008 WORLD TOUR! I haven't given up.

Vince.

that's just stinking thinking! :)

it's not about krauss's solo career getting exposure, it's about Plant wanting to tour with her and play the music they collaborated on. He loves his solo work, people. he is not going to put that project aside to relive the hey days with Zep. If you had 40 years in the business, would you want to dwell in the past, no matter how incredible the music was, or would you want to keep moving forward?

Well Said Misty.

Robert's collaboration with Allison is some of the best music he's made in years..

I've heard they may go back into the studio in January 08 to cut another album.

I can't wait to see them perform!

I never saw LZ back in the day, and I would LOVE to

see them. If Robert thinks it's appropriate now, maybe he will.

Here's to hoping.

Well Said Misty.

Robert's collaboration with Allison is some of the best music he's made in years..

I've heard they may go back into the studio in January 08 to cut another album.

I can't wait to see them perform!

I never saw LZ back in the day, and I would LOVE to

see them. If Robert thinks it's appropriate now, maybe he will.

Here's to hoping.

I am hoping right here with you! :) lets just be glad about a Plant/Krauss tour...that's a sure thing. if a Zep show comes up, well then, praise God.....

I have a better idea: LET THEM DO WHAT THEY PLEASE! Not everyone wins. That's how life is supposed to work. If you're patient and wait without begging--maybe something good will happen. If not, oh well, huh? Not much you can do.

I have a better idea: LET THEM DO WHAT THEY PLEASE! Not everyone wins. That's how life is supposed to work. If you're patient and wait without begging--maybe something good will happen. If not, oh well, huh? Not much you can do.

right you are my friend!

Nice thought. Would be really different. That being said, I cannot begin to count the reasons that it will not hapen. In my opinion just too much to deal with. Logistics alone would be a nightmare. But good thought. Maybe if the lads do get together again, she might do a duet with Robert, who knows?

that's just stinking thinking! :)

it's not about krauss's solo career getting exposure, it's about Plant wanting to tour with her and play the music they collaborated on. He loves his solo work, people. he is not going to put that project aside to relive the hey days with Zep. If you had 40 years in the business, would you want to dwell in the past, no matter how incredible the music was, or would you want to keep moving forward?

I think they will tour for their own words to be true within the zep music, and they will make more money on that tour than anyone will ever make in the history of ever...on the other hand, for Plant to go backwards musically...hmmm thats a toughy.

Only the shadow of zeppelin knows for sure.

Archived