Breaking Bad

kingzoso

For those that Love good, complex and compelling television, the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad begins in less than 48 hours on the AMC channel here in the Great United States of America.

You forgot 'nihilistic'.

Unfortunately, your over-the-top hyperbole has made it impossible for the show to live up to any newcomer's expectations. It's a good show, even great at times, if slightly preposterous. But only someone who has never seen The Wire, The Shield, Homicide, All in the Family, The Sopranos, Prime Suspect would think Breaking Bad all that great or groundbreaking.

Gotta love Bryan Cranston, though.

Enjoy these final episodes.

post-1470-0-56216500-1376254931_thumb.jp

You forgot 'nihilistic'.

Unfortunately, your over-the-top hyperbole has made it impossible for the show to live up to any newcomer's expectations. It's a good show, even great at times, if slightly preposterous. But only someone who has never seen The Wire, The Shield, Homicide, All in the Family, The Sopranos, Prime Suspect would think Breaking Bad all that great or groundbreaking.

Gotta love Bryan Cranston, though.

Enjoy these final episodes.

attachicon.gifIMG_20130811_115715.jpg

My whole "over-the-top hyperbole" is to get any newcomers to watch this Great Show.

(By the way, my hyperbole/exaggeration is not hyperbole/exaggeration at all). It is an opinion, and my Opinion and the Millions of Others that feel the exact same way I feel about this is hard to deny or dispute.

"Breaking Bad" will go down in Television History as one of the top 5 Shows of All-Time. I am a loyal fan and not a critic. Even the real critics (in America) say that this is one of the Greatest Series/Shows Ever.

I believe that History will Prove Me Right.

By the way, your picture and quotes are from a woman who has been dead for over 20 years. Audrey Hepburn is not even really relevant to the thousands of Led Zeppelin fans who are/or post replies to this Awesome Forum. Ask any Led Zeppelin fan to name any movie that she has been in. Name the movie (besides you). I seriously doubt that Anyone could name any one of her movies. I could be wrong but I really do not think that any new Led Zeppelin fan(s) could give a Shit about some actress that they have never seen in a movie or even of one that died way back in 1993.

You are in love with or infatuated with a person who has been Dead for over 20 Years.

Regardless of your retort, It makes no difference to me. Say what disparaging remarks you want to say about Me (which I know are coming. You seem to never hesitate to change anyones words around just to make your relevant in order to save face).

I am Man Enough to withstand the slaughter.

LONG LIVE WALTER WHITE!!!

Edited by kingzoso

^^^

Thank you for making my breakfast so entertaining. You always deliver.

Back to reality, I'd like to ask the people who watch "Breaking Bad": Doesn't Walter White have to die at this point? Whether it's by his cancer or a hail of bullets, don't you see him being killed at the end? Or do you really think he

deserves to survive?

Edited by Strider

Who else is Walter going to kill before the series ends is what I'm wondering. Hank? Skyler? Jesse?

I think that there will be a few more killings on the part of Walter and on the part of His enemies (against Walter), whoever they may be. Although I obviously do not know, I think that Lydia is a person that Walter would like to "eliminate".

Lydia said that there are a lot of moving parts and that Walter was putting her "in a box". I think that Lydia has some powerful connections through her job. She is a straight up uptight woman, however, she also seems to be a very calculated businesswoman. I think that she brings things to a very bad outcome and is paid with it with her life.

Obviously, something major happens to the White "domicile". The opening scene was a flash forward to whatever "bad" things are to come.

And remember that the tag line for this final season is, "All Bad Things Must Come to an End"....

Edited by kingzoso

Who else is Walter going to kill before the series ends is what I'm wondering. Hank? Skyler? Jesse?

Well, how about this, Ady: What if Walter's actions lead to his family getting killed? Skyler, Junior, Holly...all dead. Since the supposed reason for Walter getting into the drug business to begin with was to provide for his family after his death from cancer, how painful and deserving would it be that Walter sees his plans all go up in smoke...or in a sea of blood.

In fact, that's probably the only way Walter could be alive at the end of the show...if his family dies instead and Walter lives to suffer the agony that his actions caused.

THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

I think that there will be a few more killings on the part of Walter and on the part of His enemies (against Walter), whoever they may be. Although I obviously do not know, I think that Lydia is a person that Walter would like to "eliminate".

Lydia said that there are a lot of moving parts and that Walter was putting her "in a box". I think that Lydia has some powerful connections through her job. She is a straight up uptight woman, however, she also seems to be a very calculated businesswoman. I think that she brings things to a very bad outcome and is paid with it with her life.

Obviously, something major happens to the White "domicile". The opening scene was a flash forward to whatever "bad" things are to come.

And remember that the tag line for this final season is, "All Bad Things Must Come to an End"....

Yes, I thought of Lydia after posting. She seems to have 9 lives though!

I loved the confrontation between Hank and Walter in episode 9! I will definitely be viewing that again before next week's episode.

Well, how about this, Ady: What if Walter's actions lead to his family getting killed? Skyler, Junior, Holly...all dead. Since the supposed reason for Walter getting into the drug business to begin with was to provide for his family after his death from cancer, how painful and deserving would it be that Walter sees his plans all go up in smoke...or in a sea of blood.

In fact, that's probably the only way Walter could be alive at the end of the show...if his family dies instead and Walter lives to suffer the agony that his actions caused.

Yep, could happen. It has been noticed though that Walter takes on some traits of the people he has killed, like cutting the crusts off his sandwiches (Crazy 8). He's also driving a Volvo (Gus Fring) in the flash forward scene at the start of season 5 and having his drink on the rocks (Mike) instead of neat. Again, in the flash forward scene at the start of season 5, Walter tears his bacon up and arranges into his age just like Skyler did in the pilot episode. He's also using her maiden name in that scene.

Edited by Ady

For the real fans of this Awesome show and those that have invested many hours (like Myself), I promise you that You will be amazed and probably even petrified by what is still to come.

What I Love about this program is that is does not follow an easy and simple formula like the rest of the "generic" cop shows do. With them, there is a murder, an investigation, and then a trial (all within an hour). I think that Shit gets very boring and played out. There are at least 25 shows that follow that same principle.

Breaking Bad breaks that mold. It does not follow a certain pattern.

The writers, producers, and Creators of this Emmy Award winning show, are brilliant talents and I will have to admit that I will be very sad when this top 3 shows of All-Time comes to its Final Conclusion.

^^^

I think a lot of people share your reaction. In my view, both "Weeds" and "Breaking Bad" started out with so much promise and potential but then got bogged down in stereotypical "crazy drug shit". The preposterousness got out of hand.

If it wasn't for Bryan Cranston it would be unwatchable sometimes.

Is Walter wearing Jesse's coat? :)

tumblr_mretcu75c91rmequvo1_500.jpg

I'm looking at it on my phone but Jesse looks like he's wearing a standard-issue olive-green Army coat...note the epaulets. Walter's jacket looks black and doesn't have epaulets.

Only 6 more episodes left. What will happen in the end? I am sure there are a lot of some unexpected deaths/murders that will befall some of the principle characters that the 6+ million fans tuned into when the final 8 episodes began. I realize that there do not seem to be that many fans of this Awesome show that are on this Awesome forum, but I think/hope that that will change. If anyone here bothers to read a newspaper (I read 2 newspapers every single day), then you/they should have already read that "Breaking Bad" is and will go down in Television History as ONE of the Greatest Shows of All-Time.

That is MY Opinion, but it is also a Fact.

Why would dozens of critics from around the USA say that this show is nothing short of Brilliant, if it were not? Bryan Cranston, aka, Walter White, won 3 Emmy Awards, in a row, for playing and giving His all to make this show one of the best.

I do not know what the final outcome of this series will be, but I can assure anyone that it will be talked about for weeks (even years) from now. That is the Genius of Vince Gilligan and His writers. I think that, no matter what happens, I will be personally very sad that the way this show comes to a final conclusion.

(I have already read the whole cast of this Show have personally shed tears because they all seem like "family" after 5+ years of working together).

If you love this show as much as I do, and know the history, be ready for the "ride" of a lifetime.

Edited by kingzoso

The last eight episodes are due to arrive in the next couple of months. It is a great secret what will happen to Walter White and his Family and to his partner, Jessie Pinkman.

Followers of this Great show will understand what I am referring to. Whatever happens to Walter White or Jessie Pinkman, "Breaking Bad" is one of the Best shows Ever. We will find out the "fate" of Walter and Jesse in the next few months.

Regardless of what the Final Outcome of the end of "Breaking Bad" is, this show will go down in television "History" as one of the Greatest shows of all-time.

It ranks with the "Sopranos" and "Game of Thrones" as to the Top Five Shows ever made for Television.

Long Live WALTER WHITE, AKA, HEISENBERG!!!!

The last eight episodes are due to arrive in the next couple of months. It is a great secret what will happen to Walter White and his Family and to his partner, Jessie Pinkman.

Followers of this Great show will understand what I am referring to. Whatever happens to Walter White or Jessie Pinkman, "Breaking Bad" is one of the Best shows Ever. We will find out the "fate" of Walter and Jesse in the next few months.

Regardless of what the Final Outcome of the end of "Breaking Bad" is, this show will go down in television "History" as one of the Greatest shows of all-time.

It ranks with the "Sopranos" and "Game of Thrones" as to the Top Five Shows ever made for Television.

Long Live WALTER WHITE, AKA, HEISENBERG!!!!

I just bought all the dvd's and just started season 4,OMG,it is so awesome...now they just need some led Zeppelin playing in the background! Anyway I will not read any more of this thread as dont want to spoil the end

I loved Walt's "confession". That was pure genius!

Hmm have'nt got to that yet. I've worked my way through the season 1 to 5 DVD box sets over the last few weeks. Then my son tells me he has Netflix and that I could have saved my self 50+ quid. So anyway yesterday I watched the first two episodes of season five part two. What a dilema Hank is in, can't wait to see how that pans out....episode three for me later tonight.

Hmm have'nt got to that yet. I've worked my way through the season 1 to 5 DVD box sets over the last few weeks. Then my son tells me he has Netflix and that I could have saved my self 50+ quid. So anyway yesterday I watched the first two episodes of season five part two. What a dilema Hank is in, can't wait to see how that pans out....episode three for me later tonight.

I'm glad I didn't give too much away then! :)

I loved Walt's "confession". That was pure genius!

I agree! The acting of Walter during his "confession" was amazing. What I think was sheer brilliance, I would have to give most of the credit to Mr. Gilligan and (again) His amazing Writers. To come up with such a complete surprise and complete reversal of the whole situation is beyond brilliant.

(FYI... No spoilers in my post).

The fourth episode and halfway point of this fifth and final season of one of the Greatest Shows of All-Time is this Sunday night at 8pm (Central Time) on AMC. Even if many of you are "late in the game" of this show, watch and be Amazed. It will want to make you watch this show and make you backtrack and start from the very beginning. Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy MF Christ!!! That/This Cliffhanger left us with is beyond Brilliant.

An Awesome Shoot Out in the desert and leaving US to wonder and Speculate who lives and who dies, that is Amazing and Brilliant Story-Telling.

I keep saying that "Breaking Bad" will go down in American Television History as One of the Greatest Shows of All-Time. It seems to be that I am Right about this once again.

"Long Live Heisenberg"

http://youtu.be/9I4m-fxKefE

Edited by kingzoso

I realize that I am the person that posts the most comments to this topic that I started. My intention is too rapidly (however it does seem slowly if anything at all), bring new converts to this Great Show into the fold. Even If persuade ONE person to take the time to watch one episode of Breaking Bad, then I will feel Myself Proud and Vindicated.

I am going to "Break" (Bad) Protocol and post this 5 minute clip of the ending of last Sundays episode (season 5, episode 513). In My opinion, one of the greatest "Cliffhangers" in the history of Television. What makes this Great is the fact there are still 3 more remaining episodes until end of this Amazing Series.

I will say that this is a Major spoiler for those that have not seen but plan on watching this show from the first season, episode one. S1, E1. Which it is the way to begin. Continuity is of major paramount importance to this Series.

Watch at your own risk:

http://youtu.be/6Sn0Waf-Vk0

Edited by kingzoso

"Breaking Bad" will be on in less than 18 hours from now. The climax is soon coming to an end. I have said this over and over.

Whatever happens to conclude this show, it will be talked about and discussed for Years to come. That is the "Brilliance" of this show. If anyone has any doubts as to My Predictions, I Challenge anyone to "Dispute" Me.

I welcome any responses after Tonight's episode, # 513.

What the Fu@k?

How can a very Good guy and DEA agent succumb to such a fate? Only on Breaking Bad could such a thing happen. The conclusion to this outcome is merely two weeks away.

Walter White is the smartest Anti-Hero in the History of Modern American Television (no matter what His ultimate Fate may be).

Edited by kingzoso