Breaking Bad

kingzoso

2014 Primetime Emmy Awards:

Best Drama Series: Breaking Bad

Best Actor Drama: Bryan Cranston

Best Supporting Actor Drama: Aaron Paul

Best Supporting Actress Drama: Anna Gunn

I said it back on August 14, 2014 that Breaking Bad would win the 2014 Best Drama Series (post #223).

Now I feel justification, validation and jubilation at not being alone when saying that Breaking Bad (may be) the Greatest Television Show in American History. Justification and Validation to any and all of those who (on this topic) have either ridiculed Me for saying that BrBa is one of the Greatest Shows in the history of American television. I know that Millions of other Americans feel the same way that I do about this Masterpiece. If you do not agree with Me, then disagree with the People(s0 that actually Voted for and Proclaimed that Breaking Bad is deserving and worthy of this Prestigious Award.

Congratulations to Breaking Bad, Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul and all the rest of the cast and crew and anyone that had a hand in the making of BrBa. You all deserve it.

Edited to add: Game of Thrones will have its Glory next year.

Edited by kingzoso

2014 Primetime Emmy Awards:

Best Drama Series: Breaking Bad

Best Actor Drama: Bryan Cranston

Best Supporting Actor Drama: Aaron Paul

Best Supporting Actress Drama: Anna Gunn

I said it back on August 14, 2014 that Breaking Bad would win the 2014 Best Drama Series (post #223).

Now I feel justification, validation and jubilation at not being alone when saying that Breaking Bad (may be) the Greatest Television Show in American History. Justification and Validation to any and all of those who (on this topic) have either ridiculed Me for saying that BrBa is one of the Greatest Shows in the history of American television. I know that Millions of other Americans feel the same way that I do about this Masterpiece. If you do not agree with Me, then disagree with the People(s0 that actually Voted for and Proclaimed that Breaking Bad is deserving and worthy of this Prestigious Award.

Congratulations to Breaking Bad, Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul and all the rest of the cast and crew and anyone that had a hand in the making of BrBa. You all deserve it.

Edited to add: Game of Thrones will have its Glory next year.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. I think it could have possibly worked with Jesse coming back on his own with some new characters. If Walt would have survived he would have gone to prison anyway for the death of Hank. I doubt he could have bluffed his way through prison with the Heisenberg personna.

haha. I think it could have possibly worked with Jesse coming back on his own with some new characters. If Walt would have survived he would have gone to prison anyway for the death of Hank. I doubt he could have bluffed his way through prison with the Heisenberg personna.

I agree with what you said. If Walter White did survive his gunshot wound, he would have been charged as an accessory to Hank and Steve's murder. It was stated in the second to last episode (by the Brilliant Actor, Mr. Robert Forrester), that Walter White was the "target of a Nation-Wide Manhunt". That implies that the whole full force of the DEA and the FBI were looking to track Walter White down and incarcerate (or kill him) at any cost.

http://youtu.be/PVtp_JUf5

If anyone on this Led Zeppelin forum does not or has not been aware of the dozens and dozens of posts that I have made regarding the Greatest American Television Show Of All-Time, then I have failed or you are too busy or uninterested to watch One of the Greatest Shows in the History of American broadcasting.

Edited by kingzoso

If anyone on this Led Zeppelin forum does not or has not been aware of the dozens and dozens of posts that I have made regarding the Greatest American Television Show Of All-Time, then I have failed or you are too busy or uninterested to watch One of the Greatest Shows in the History of American broadcasting.

I had my doubts about the show, believe me. It sounded a bit far fetched at first, but once we finally watched we couldn't get enough of it. It's right up there with All In The Family and M.A.S.H.

I had my doubts about the show, believe me. It sounded a bit far fetched at first, but once we finally watched we couldn't get enough of it. It's right up there with All In The Family and M.A.S.H.

I am glad that you feel that way. The shows premise may be questionable or otherwise, but the acting, directing, writing, editing, characters, etc... (and there are a lot of etc...) come together that makes Breaking Bad one of the Best Ever. In MY opinion, the BEST EVER!!!

Long Live Breaking Bad!!! Thank You for some of the Best Television Viewing of MY Life.

I am glad that you feel that way. The shows premise may be questionable or otherwise, but the acting, directing, writing, editing, characters, etc... (and there are a lot of etc...) come together that makes Breaking Bad one of the Best Ever. In MY opinion, the BEST EVER!!!

Long Live Breaking Bad!!! Thank You for some of the Best Television Viewing of MY Life.

There was quite a body count too. :)

There was quite a body count too. :)

Yes there was quite a body count. I have read on some other sites that that body count would also include all the persons that were killed in the planes crashing into one another. If that is true and accurate, that would add at least 200 more counts against Walter White.

• 1 month later...

Breaking Bad action figures

They mentioned this on the Today Show this morning. I guess soccer mom's across the US are up in arms over the possibility of their little darlings playing meth cookers during recess. What a hoot...I LOVE IT!!!

Toys"R"Us has been embroiled in controversy after a US woman complained about the kids' store selling dolls of fictional drug dealer Walter White and other characters from hit TV show Breaking Bad.

Plastic figurines include Walter White holding a handgun and White's accomplice, Jesse Pinkman, wearing a protective suit used in the manufacture of crystallised methamphetamine.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/afp/2014/10/22/05/02/breaking-bad-drug-dolls-cook-up-toys-r-us-controversy#UyH6815XDof6qXmt.99

Dickheads.

Toys"R"Us has been embroiled in controversy after a US woman complained about the kids' store selling dolls of fictional drug dealer Walter White and other characters from hit TV show Breaking Bad.

Plastic figurines include Walter White holding a handgun and White's accomplice, Jesse Pinkman, wearing a protective suit used in the manufacture of crystallised methamphetamine.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/afp/2014/10/22/05/02/breaking-bad-drug-dolls-cook-up-toys-r-us-controversy#UyH6815XDof6qXmt.99

Dickheads.

This woman needs a hobby. Let the free market dictate.

This woman needs a hobby. Let the free market dictate.

No, anyone who advocates drug manufacturing / use via toys is contributing to the problem.

Figurines are one thing but adding meth as an "accessory" is just insane and downright dangerous.

• 3 months later...

I have not seen this new series which premiered earlier tonight, however, I will later today. I will say that Saul Goodman's name is Jimmy McGill and that this series takes place 6 years prior to the ending of one of the Greatest Television Shows of All-Time (and that is My opinion but I am not alone in that opinion and assessment), in the year of 2002.

I have not seen this new series which premiered earlier tonight, however, I will later today. I will say that Saul Goodman's name is Jimmy McGill and that this series takes place 6 years prior to the ending of one of the Greatest Television Shows of All-Time (and that is My opinion but I am not alone in that opinion and assessment), in the year of 2002.

Is it really King, the greatest series of all time? I never knew you felt that way as you hide your feelings about the subject so close to the vest...

Anyway, saw the first two Better Call Saul and so far it's ok, nothing spectacular however these things usually take some time to get moving along. Hell, even the made by big baby Jesus himself Breaking Bad (peace be upon, um, it?) was slow in the beginning.

Ya know King, I bet in the Heavenly Kingdom YAWEH himself has BB in non-stop rotation and I bet there is a damn good chance the Heavenly Host himself will be sending a stroke to both Brian Cranston and the dude who played Jesse just so he can have both at his left side. Jesus is at his right so they boys will just have to make due.

:hysterical:

Is it really King, the greatest series of all time? I never knew you felt that way as you hide your feelings about the subject so close to the vest...

Anyway, saw the first two Better Call Saul and so far it's ok, nothing spectacular however these things usually take some time to get moving along. Hell, even the made by big baby Jesus himself Breaking Bad (peace be upon, um, it?) was slow in the beginning.

Ya know King, I bet in the Heavenly Kingdom YAWEH himself has BB in non-stop rotation and I bet there is a damn good chance the Heavenly Host himself will be sending a stroke to both Brian Cranston and the dude who played Jesse just so he can have both at his left side. Jesus is at his right so they boys will just have to make due.

Whether it is the greatest series of all time is a matter of personal opinion, but many others seem to agree

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2013/9/breaking-bad-cooks-up-record-breaking-formula-for-guinness-world-records-2014-edition-51000/

Edited by mack

Yes, well, many people love Taylor Swift & Justin Beiber too so that is a rather poor yardstick. Also, I like Breaking Bad, I just don't act like Scarlett Ohara when Rhett Butler walks into the room in regard to the show.