Breaking Bad

kingzoso

I've seen the Danish version of "The Killing". Superb. The Danish make great crime dramas. "The Bridge" is another one which also has an American remake. Over here It's been remade as "The Tunnel".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FcxzlXbKs

I've seen the Danish version of "The Killing". Superb. The Danish make great crime dramas. "The Bridge" is another one which also has an American remake. Over here It's been remade as "The Tunnel".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FcxzlXbKs

yes!1 I watched the Bridge this summer too! You should watch the US version of the Killing,awesome

• 3 weeks later...

The Complete Breaking Bad Series on Blu-Ray comes out Today. It is in the form of a BrBa Barrel and has over 55 hours of "Extra" and "Behind the Scenes" footage (the entire Series was only 62 Episodes). It will cost about $200 but it will be well worth the cost. Being the BrBa fan that I am, I am going to willing and happily buy this in the next couple of weeks. It will be My Christmas present to Myself.

I would gladly share this with anyone who may be interested in, and who wants to see what will and has been claimed (by fans and critics) as "One of the Greatest American Television Shows of All-Time".

You have to see for Yourself. I do not think that You will be disappointed.

Edited by kingzoso

I got the Final Season DVD set. There is an alternate ending on disc three....Which left me clueless and disappointed.

I ordered it and it should be here today,was the alternative ending a whole hr or just a clip?

I ordered it and it should be here today,was the alternative ending a whole hr or just a clip?

It's about five mins long. I don't want to give anything away. I'm not going to spoil it for those who have yet to see this "alternate" ending.

For all of Us on this Led Zeppelin forum who have chosen to reply to this topic about Breaking Bad and who really Love this show, please say or make a brief positive comment so that others who read this, but have never seen the show, may take some other word (other than mine) and maybe take the time to invest Their time to give this Great American Show the Recognition it truly deserves. Not from TV critics but from the TV fans.

For all of Us on this Led Zeppelin forum who have chosen to reply to this topic about Breaking Bad and who really Love this show, please say or make a brief positive comment so that others who read this, but have never seen the show, may take some other word (other than mine) and maybe take the time to invest Their time to give this Great American Show the Recognition it truly deserves. Not from TV critics but from the TV fans.

I have to say I never watched it till last year,bought season 1 and could not stop,it is so well writen and the acting is unreal,wish I could forget I watched it and start over,thats how much I hated for it to end!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I Really, Really miss Breaking Bad...I cannot think of any new or current American television show that has the "Balls" and the great and awesome Storyline that Breaking Bad had.

Being a True and Loyal American, I care more about Breaking Bad and the death of Walter White then I care about the death of some South African who (as far as I know) never did anything for the United States of America. The United States of America is MY Country. I know and care about It's History more then I do about some country that has no relevance to American History or Prosperity.

At least Breaking Bad contributes to the American Way of Life, even if you are not a fan of the show or a downright hater of it.

I could care less either way. I know what and who I am and no + or - remarks are gonna sway me either way.

Long Live the United States of America and Breaking Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kingzoso

I got the Final Season DVD set. There is an alternate ending on disc three....Which left me clueless and disappointed.

I was disapointed with it too; it was really lame. But I get what they were trying to do with it. I won't say what it meant, but people from the UK would probably not get it.

I Really, Really miss Breaking Bad...I cannot think of any new or current American television show that has the "Balls" and the great and awesome Storyline that Breaking Bad had.

Being a True and Loyal American, I care more about Breaking Bad and the death of Walter White then I care about the death of some South African who (as far as I know) never did anything for the United States of America. The United States of America is MY Country. I know and care about It's History more then I do about some country that has no relevance to American History or Prosperity.

At least Breaking Bad contributes to the American Way of Life, even if you are not a fan of the show or a downright hater of it.

I could care less either way. I know what and who I am and no + or - remarks are gonna sway me either way.

Long Live the United States of America and Breaking Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get the killing,only thing that has come close

It should come as no surprise (for those in the know) that "Breaking Bad" was named the Best American Television Show of 2013. The 2013 Emmy Awards also declared "Breaking Bad" best Television Drama a few months ago.

"Game of Thrones" came in second place.

Edited by kingzoso

It should come as no surprise (for those in the know) that "Breaking Bad" was named the Best American Television Show of 2013. The 2013 Emmy Awards also declared "Breaking Bad" best Television Drama a few months ago.

"Game of Thrones" came in second place.

Oh I believe this! best Show ever,I still tell you to watch The Killing too,very good,I wonder if I would like the game of Thrones???

• 2 weeks later...

AMC is now showing the complete (I believe) Breaking Bad series in order from the very beginning. As of this very moment, the Breaking Bad marathon is on Season one, Episode five, titled "Gray Matter".

I urge anyone who reads this who has not seen any of Breaking Bad, to take some time and watch a few episodes. I do not think You will be disappointed.

This is a real and direct quote from Monday, December 30, 2013 edition by the USA TODAY newspapers LIFE section (which I buy and read Monday - Friday):

As Verbatim:

ACTORS OF THE YEAR:

DRAMA, MALE

Bryan Cranston for "Breaking Bad":

"Really, what's left to say? For decades to come, every great performance, every great actor will be compared to Bryan Cranston".

This quote is from the USA TODAY Newspaper and not from me.

I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE "BREAKING BAD". ACTUALLY I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN MORE THEN I LOVE "BREAKING BAD". BOTH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST AND BEST OF ALL-TIME.

Edited by kingzoso

...And the Accolades and Awards keep coming...

Golden Globe Winner for Best Actor in a Drama Series: Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad

Golden Globe Winner for Best Television Drama Series: Breaking Bad

To all the Naysayers and Skeptics of Breaking Bad, I believe this is just more proof and ammunition to say that BrBa will go down in American Television History as one of the (if not the) Greatest Television Show of All-Time.

Congratulations to Bryan Cranston, Vince Gilligan and all the Amazing Cast and Crew that were responsible for this Awards winning show.

http://youtu.be/QLO9cfWbEiY

http://youtu.be/Xl2DEUv3U_4

This is a real and direct quote from Monday, December 30, 2013 edition by the USA TODAY newspapers LIFE section (which I buy and read Monday - Friday):

As Verbatim:

ACTORS OF THE YEAR:

DRAMA, MALE

Bryan Cranston for "Breaking Bad":

"Really, what's left to say? For decades to come, every great performance, every great actor will be compared to Bryan Cranston".

This quote is from the USA TODAY Newspaper and not from me.

I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE "BREAKING BAD". ACTUALLY I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN MORE THEN I LOVE "BREAKING BAD". BOTH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST AND BEST OF ALL-TIME.

Love it!!!!!!

A tip of the hat to the great Newhart Show ending...

First thing I played when I got my 'Final Episodes' set was to go to the Extras on the last disc to watch the (so called) alternate ending.

I expected something that was an actual alternate ending, anything but this. Was I disappointed, well more than that. I was reminded of what Johnny Rotten said at the end of The Sex Pistols last gig (before any cash-in reformations) " Do You Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated". I most certainly did, I have not got a clue what that clip is about.

So disappointed in fact I have been put off from watching the whole series again, I will eventually, but not for a while.......

I urge anyone who reads this who has not seen any of Breaking Bad, to take some time and watch a few episodes. I do not think You will be disappointed.

I just ordered season 1 from Netflix to see what the hoopla is all about, but I am skeptical mainly because I know the effects that meth has had on my family and friends.

First thing I played when I got my 'Final Episodes' set was to go to the Extras on the last disc to watch the (so called) alternate ending.

I expected something that was an actual alternate ending, anything but this. Was I disappointed, well more than that. I was reminded of what Johnny Rotten said at the end of The Sex Pistols last gig (before any cash-in reformations) " Do You Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated". I most certainly did, I have not got a clue what that clip is about.

So disappointed in fact I have been put off from watching the whole series again, I will eventually, but not for a while.......

Land's sake, let me clue you in...