Every time I see someone texting next to me at a traffic light....

bcarter690

whip an apple at their window... Nah ... as long as they're not in motion, I don't care that much.

However, Just yesterday, I was next to someone on Route 3 ... She was doing at least 70 mph zig zagging in the next lane, laughing her ass off .... typing away. Her car had Mass plates (where texting and driving is illegal). She was about 3 miles into New Hampshire... you could say I was pretty po'd.

Too man cars on the road - since driving a vehicle while using a mobilephone as been proven in tests to be more dangerous than drink driving well over the limit , if caught it should carry a ban and fine /sentence equal to being caught being out of it drunk while driving, that way it would free up roads for safe drivers

tail gators (especially heavy vehicles) and people who drive twice and over the speed limit should have life bans

I was thinking of carrying an old fashioned typewriter on the passenger's seat and whipping it out to write something while sitting at a light next to the texters. Either that or an old Singer sewing machine and start working on my sewing project while at a light. Perhaps the sarcasm would make a point with these vapid,self-absorbed idiots.

Archived