"Friday"... the movie

kingzoso

A much as I love science fiction movies, ("Star Wars", etc..) and crime dramas, (the "Godfathers", "Goodfellas", "Scarface" and "Heat, etc..."),

I also Love the movie, "Friday" (with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker). "Friday" is one of my favorite movies of all-time. It is also one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I just watched it again yesterday and I think that I laughed at least 100 times throughout the whole movie.

I know that I can't be alone is this. For those that have seen the movie, "Friday" and agree, say something. For those who read this and have never seen this funny movie, I urge you to seek it out. I think that you will laugh just like me.

Amusing movie...funny at times. A classic? I doubt people will remember this movie like they do other classic comedies: Withnail & I, Monty Python, Airplane!, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Some Like It Hot, the Marx Bros.

Amusing movie...funny at times. A classic? I doubt people will remember this movie like they do other classic comedies: Withnail & I, Monty Python, Airplane!, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Some Like It Hot, the Marx Bros.

I respectfully disagree with your statement.

"Friday" may not equal or amass the popularity of, say, Animal House, but it is one of the funniest and most clever films to come out of the 1990's.

Are you serious?

Only half-serious - I was goofing on Disco Duck.

So just because it's a black film that means every black person has to have seen it? :blink:

That's called extrapolation.

I didn't say that, but you assigned that sentiment to me through inference.

Very few people speak in absolutes, and I certainly avoid it as a general rule.

But it comes in handy when you're attempting to broad-brush someone, no?

Only half-serious - I was goofing on Disco Duck.

That's called extrapolation.

I didn't say that, but you assigned that sentiment to me through inference.

Very few people speak in absolutes, and I certainly avoid it as a general rule.

But it comes in handy when you're attempting to broad-brush someone, no?

Just asking because it didn't sound right. Pardon me if i sounded snarky wasn't meant to be taken that way. :)

• 3 years later...
On 5/31/2013 at 2:18 PM, LivingLovingHeartbreaker said:

Just asking because it didn't sound right. Pardon me if i sounded snarky wasn't meant to be taken that way. :)

It seems I may have missed this.

3 years late, but -
no problem.
And thanks for that.

Archived