British Soldier beheaded on public street

TypeO

Forgive the prejudice of those of us who quickly jump to conclusions, and assume our lives are in perial, when encountering (any Muslim?) weilding a machette.

Amen.

I will think of you next time any person points a gun at me.

Whole lotta love to you.

(it's actually wielding a machete, not weilding a machette................regards from someone who knows how to use a dictionary)

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam.

I also bet if you go into the far south bible belt and thell them there that Christ is a flase prophet, they will at least try to lynch you (or at least if a long haired guy like me would do that).

They might ask you to play some Skynyrd.

This is why this wouldn't happen in Texas, or Georgia, or any number of places in the US that don't have ridiculous gun restrictions.

He'd have gotten a bullet or 6 to the head and chest, and probably pretty well-grouped, at that.

Even in California, Kai the Hitchhiker proved that we don't just stand by and watch.

And yes, I know Kai has been charged with murder in an unrelated case - irrelevant.

Yeah, the one woman stood up the the animal telling him they would lose the war, but that didn't do much for the innocent and honorable Lee Rigby.

http://independentfilmnewsandmedia.com/to-the-slaughter-by-mark-steyn/

Nevertheless, there is a disturbing passivity to this scene: a street full of able-bodied citizens being lectured to by blood-soaked murderers who have no fear that anyone will be minded to interrupt their diatribes. In fairness to the people of Boston, they were ordered to “shelter in place” by the governor of Massachusetts. In Woolwich, a large crowd of Londoners apparently volunteered to “shelter in place,” instinctively. Consider how that will play when these guys’ jihadist snuff video is being hawked around the bazaars of the Muslim world. Behold the infidels, content to be bystanders in their own fate.

Great link for the simple-minded out there who have thus far been pontificating "he's just a nut job". He is a foot soldier in the global jihad movement, which is a clear and present danger.

SAJ,what I don't get is they knew this animal was bad news,did intelligence drop the ball?

"Consider how that will play when these guys’ jihadist snuff video is being hawked around the bazaars of the Muslim world. Behold the infidels, content to be bystanders in their own fate."

Just came back from buying a shawarma from the muslim guy round the corner.

I already was getting used to the rotating Christian heads that they fry and sell, but indeed, they gave me one of these snuff pictures for free with my order (after spitting in my food and cursing me out of course).

Bloody savages.

Being a good patriot I tried contact to Steve. First I thought that due to his ban on my posts I could not reach him anymore............

Poor stupid ignorant leftist me, by putting on Network News I just learned that this was not the case, but that Japan had been completely bombed by geezers on flying carpets.

I went back to the shawarma store with my gun and shot them all, uploaded the pics of my massacre to rottendotcom. That'll teach them.

I demand a medal now!

[4.34] Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

8. Deuteronomy 23:1

Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

1 Samuel 18:25-27

Well, maybe we should convert to Satanism then, Anjin-San.

Their murder quote is relatively low.

If you are still convinced to stay Christian, please notice that:

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters… he cannot be My disciple.

Luke 14:26

Well, maybe we should convert to Satanism then, Anjin-San.

Their murder quote is relatively low.

If you are still convinced to stay Christian, please notice that:

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters he cannot be My disciple.

Luke 14:26

Here we go again Res. The thing you seem to be willfully missing is that we don't see large numbers of Christians acting out violently against others in an attempt to follow the quotes you site. Unlike certain adherents of The Koran.

Great link for the simple-minded out there who have thus far been pontificating "he's just a nut job". He is a foot soldier in the global jihad movement, which is a clear and present danger.

They're not mutually exclusive. Michael Adebolaji's journey from middle class kid growing up in an observant Christian family to a member of a violent Islamic extremist willing to murder for his beliefs interests me. First he starts hanging out with garden variety petty criminals as a teen. His parents move the entire family from Woolwich to Lincolnshire in order to get their son away from his hoodlum friends. When he returns to London to attend university, he meets some Islamic extremists, decides he likes what they're selling, converts to Islam and signs up for jihad.

If I were playing armchair psychologist, I might guess that Michael Adebolaji longed to belong to something bigger than himself. Nothing necessarily wrong with this. It's why young men join the military or fraternities. But why Jihad Inc.? Why not join the Nigerian Students' Association or Amnesty International? If he wanted more discipline in his life why not take up martial arts or jogging? Why does this harsh and intolerant bastardization of Islam appeal to certain young male converts like Adebolaji, Richard Reid and Jose Padilla? Why do they chose it over more tolerant, spiritual forms of Islam like Sufism?

Here we go again Res. The thing you seem to be willfully missing is that we don't see large numbers of Christians acting out violently against others in an attempt to follow the quotes you site. Unlike certain adherents of The Koran.

As long as I see large amount of "christians" bombing other countries in the name of "oil" or "freedom" I think you tend to ignore facts big time.

Another main mistake I have noticed here is that some people equal Islam to Salafistic Islamism.

(the nature of muslims is savage..........yeah, lol.....that's kaka logic called called dehumisation).

I'll you why.

The Qur'an states that all Muslim males, not only martyrs, will be rewarded with virgins. However, the Qur'an also mentions that those who fight in the way of Allah (jihad) and get killed will be given a "great reward", and there are also hasan (good) hadith which refer to 72 virgins as one of the "seven blessings from Allah" to the martyr. This has lead to the 72 virgins concept being widely used as a way to entice other Muslims into carrying out "martyrdom operations" for Islam.

A sensual paradise with 72 virgins will always be the most compelling enticement imaginable for angry, unattractive Muslim men who are generally speaking unable to get laid otherwise.

Surely, there are easier ways for a young man to score with females. Sex is a powerful motive for most young men, but I don't think the jihadi thing is about sex for most of its participants. Also, contrary to what you wrote, they're not all physically unattractive.

Surely, there are easier ways for a young man to score with females. Sex is a powerful motive for most young men, but I don't think the jihadi thing is about sex for most of its participants.

There are a couple of great documentaries out there which examine the reasons and motivations behind islamic martyrs. These docs show interviews with martyrs before they blow themselves up and the explanations are truly horrifying. These "kids" for want of a better word since the vast majority are between 16 and 20, are usually from the poorest status and their families have suffered great loss from the Western governments, so they are ripe for the picking. Than some piece of shit "imam," they call themselves that but I do not give them such a reverent label, target these poverty stricken youth which are already burning with rage over the horror their families have had to endure from invading Western forces. Finally, these chickenhawk shitbird "imams" inform these poor kids that should they martyr themselves for allah, they will pay their families somewhere between $5,000 & $10,000 for their ultimate sacrifice. To put this into perspective imagine an invading foreign military has killed your father, raped your mother and sister, and you are poor as hell to boot. Some douche says die for me and I will take care of your family and the option looks pretty damn good considering the alternative. This is the motivation behind the martyrs, a motivation exploited by the supposed "imams" for their own bullshit agenda.

As far as I am concerned this behavior is no different than that experienced within a cult. It is the false imams which are the real problem, these jokers who have perverted islam just as the Dominicans perverted catholicism during the 15th & 16th centuries to further their own agenda.

Just like the vast majority of jews and christians understand the torah & bible, realize these books were written by men and not god, therefore understand which parts are bullshit and which parts make sense (ie, the parts about enslavement, genocide, and hate are bullshit whereas the parts about loving one another is good). The same is true for the rank and file muslim, believe me I have talked to quite a few and known quite a few and this is truth. They just want to live their lives and get along like everyone else.

Inside Islam, Suicide Killers, and Female Suicide Bombers are all great documentaries that help shed light on this disturbing trend among youth.

Surely, there are easier ways for a young man to score with females. Sex is a powerful motive for most young men, but I don't think the jihadi thing is about sex for most of its participants. Also, contrary to what you wrote, they're not all physically unattractive.

It's a combination of testesteron and brainwashing logic, just like people that end up in gangs.....the bad aspect is that we only hear of the bad apples among them due to their deeds.

No one cares for putting Mohammed Poopchinsky who just converted to sufism in the media.

"As far as I am concerned this behavior is no different than that experienced within a cult. It is the false imams which are the real problem, these jokers who have perverted islam just as the Dominicans perverted catholicism during the 15th & 16th centuries to further their own agenda".

True.......whatever happened to "thou shalt not kill"?

Just saw the post by mister SAJ, who doesn't wanna read my stuff anymore............Bin Laden also had wives, so his logic is once more based on pure kaka.

As long as I see large amount of "christians" bombing other countries in the name of "oil" or "freedom" I think you tend to ignore facts big time.

Another main mistake I have noticed here is that some people equal Islam to Salafistic Islamism.

(the nature of muslims is savage..........yeah, lol.....that's kaka logic called called dehumisation).

Again, you're attaching "Christian" as a motivation behind the actions of western governments. Of all the traits you could blame it on, western, secular, modern, democratic, etc., you're lumping these actions under "Christian". This is not the same thing as what is happening in radical Islam, and of course you know that. You just appear determined to subscribe to a moral equivalency that simply does not exist. Why?

A lot of Christians, not to mention Jews, Hindus, etc., are hypocrites. Fortunately there are not large numbers of them butchering innocent people IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD, unlike these creeps who follow an Al Qaeda philosophy. And even calling it an "Al Qaeda philosophy", is not accurate because these types of followers of Islam have been around since the dawn of Islam.

Archived