Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TypeO

British Soldier beheaded on public street

The look on the 2 accused as there are being told: 25 years for Coldplay and 25 years for James Blunt's recording history is a picture. I would say not happy at all

Just been announced to BBC news that both killer have been found guilty, no doubt that due to the circumstances of our hotels prisons they would have a cushty life there. Time to bring back the rope methinks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25450555

Edited by SozoZoso

Or perhaps from a 24 pound recurve bow and an endless supply of arrows to boot as well. I'll have them turned into human pin cushions in no time.

Edited by SozoZoso

Or perhaps from a 24 pound recurve bow and an endless supply of arrows to boot as well. I'll have them turned into human pin cushions in no time.

I have a better idea,.....too gruesome but the punishment should fit the crime,.... :dont:

These animals will be given a long time in the hotel. 3 meals a day, areas to worship the great Allah at our expense. Given a public vote, I wonder how many folks would be voting "for donating" these pieces of filth to medical research?

These animals will be given a long time in the hotel. 3 meals a day, areas to worship the great Allah at our expense. Given a public vote, I wonder how many folks would be voting "for donating" these pieces of filth to medical research?

Send them along,got a very dull bread knife.

A tempting idea but a slippery slope for any society to start on.

Apparently, the murderer's parents are asking Lee Rigby's family to forgive - I think it is a bit soon to even contemplate that.

Appropriate sentences given that we don't have the death penalty here. The issue will come at some point when they apply to be considered for parole. I can't see there beliefs lessening in prison.

In this case there should be.

There should be what? An explanation of your statement would help the world to understand.