Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JesseNoah

My Page collection

That's quite an assortment. Are you in a professional tribute band or just an avid enthusiast?

That double-neck Ovation in black is very hard to find. I've been trolling eBay for years and I haven't found one yet.

That's a nice collection by the way!

Edited by hecube

That's quite an assortment. Are you in a professional tribute band or just an avid enthusiast?

I play in a couple pretty serious tribute bands, including Zeppelin. No touring, but hopefully someday we will play 4 or 5 nights a week!

I play in a couple pretty serious tribute bands, including Zeppelin. No touring, but hopefully someday we will play 4 or 5 nights a week!

Nice Noah. Do you know the boys from Zep Again?

Wow,this is amazing!! Your les paul # 1 has great scratch behind? is the signature guitar or was that you changed the pickups? les paul in red, has a silver part under the bridge, can you send me by PM a few photos of this piece? sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian!