Jimi Hendrix

gperkins151

That performance is brilliant. There are some serious statements being made there, bombs etc.

There is another song that I always thought the harmonization sounded like air raid sirens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFrvBSk5kw

So much can be said through sounds.

:goodpost: You nailed it lips! Machine Gun is just so intense, I have to brace myself before I hear that one!

BTW check out this comment I read on this vid for a laugh.

Omar Gibson
&google_comment_id=z125u5my5z2wyppva22exf5gllrqf1rr004
OMG this is mess not playing guitar!..it's just like someone's learning to play! Hendrix is not the best guitar play! he has one track which is musically correct and could be listen..(Little wing)
:redcard::hunter:

:goodpost: You nailed it lips! Machine Gun is just so intense, I have to brace myself before I hear that one!

BTW check out this comment I read on this vid for a laugh.

Omar Gibson
&google_comment_id=z125u5my5z2wyppva22exf5gllrqf1rr004

OMG this is mess not playing guitar!..it's just like someone's learning to play! Hendrix is not the best guitar play! he has one track which is musically correct and could be listen..(Little wing)

:redcard::hunter:

:hysterical:

Boy, wouldn't the world be a different place if people who didn't know what the f*** they're talking about just closed their a**? :D

I like those clips. I have hope for this.

Same here, it looks like he did a good job portraying him.

You guys couldn’t get any of Jimi’s songwriting rights for this movie. Was that a big roadblock?

Actually that’s the dopest thing about the project is we never needed the songs because the story that we’re telling was basically [about] the people, the support system, the women that helped make Hendrix get to the point of being the Hendrix that we know. So it was everything before that time. It was actually a really smart approach to the project, and it made us work harder as the characters too, because we couldn’t lean on all the normal Hendrix moves and performances. We couldn’t lean on the songs.

• 3 months later...