Countertops

Charles J. White

What do you prefer for kitchen countertops  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer for kitchen countertops?

• Corian
    • Concrete
    • Marble
    • Granite
    • Quartz

This thread should ultimately lead to a show on the kitchens of Led Zeppelin.

I would like each member to display their culinary talents on preparing one of their favo(u)rite dishes.

Art is art.. absorbed through one or more of our senses.

Not asking too much, is it?

This thread should ultimately lead to a show on the kitchens of Led Zeppelin.

I would like each member to display their culinary talents on preparing one of their favo(u)rite dishes.

Art is art.. absorbed through one or more of our senses.

Not asking too much, is it?

You might be onto something here. I can picture it now; a rock legends episode of "Chopped". Let's pit Robert Plant, Slash, Flea and Ringo Starr against one another in the Chopped kitchen. The winner donates the $10,000 prize to the music-related charity of his choice.

Had to go with granite since mine were installed today :) From reading some comments here it sounds a bit high maintenance though so not sure if I'd still like it if I had to live with it! I love the wood look and will probably choose that for my next.

Had to go with granite since mine were installed today :) From reading some comments here it sounds a bit high maintenance though so not sure if I'd still like it if I had to live with it! I love the wood look and will probably choose that for my next.

You will probably love them! Besides, there's nothing like new ANYTHING!

Just this week actually we had granite installed in the main bathroom. I thought maybe that would be a good test to see how I would like granite. It does sound like high maintenance to care for...we shall see.

You will probably love them! Besides, there's nothing like new ANYTHING!

Just this week actually we had granite installed in the main bathroom. I thought maybe that would be a good test to see how I would like granite. It does sound like high maintenance to care for...we shall see.

That's true :D I won't get to live with them really though as the house has already sold now pending an inspection and the appraisal for their mortgage. But for the next month I'll be able to go look at it. The colour came out differently than the sample; I'll post a picture once the kicthens all done. :)

Cool about your bathroom! I hope you like it too :yesnod: Doesn't it smell weird when they install it?! It was like the strongest glue smell ever!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived