Does anyone have a large version of the Robert Plant/Mick Hinton/Maureen Plant CSNY 1974 concert photo?

Cookie0024

Dan Hinton, son of the sadly-departed Led Zeppelin roadie Mick Hinton, is looking for the photo attached here in a decent resolution. I've searched the forums but can't find anything larger than this: 600x437. Is anybody able to provide something better for Dan?

post-20091-0-79031400-1370109494_thumb.j

That was taken at the Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young concert at Wembley Stadium September 14, 1974, so maybe if you also ask around one of the CSN & Y sites and can find out who took the photo, someone might have a larger sized photo.

By the way, am I to infer that you are friends with Dan Hinton? If so, that's very cool...the dearly departed Mick Hinton was my favourite member of Led Zeppelin's road crew.

That was taken at the Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young concert at Wembley Stadium September 14, 1974, so maybe if you also ask around one of the CSN & Y sites and can find out who took the photo, someone might have a larger sized photo.

By the way, am I to infer that you are friends with Dan Hinton? If so, that's very cool...the dearly departed Mick Hinton was my favourite member of Led Zeppelin's road crew.

I've never met Dan, I've just been in contact with him about the photo.

James,

I have a couple of ideas, it may be that neither is of any use, but here goes anyway.

Firstly, you could try doing an Advanced Google Image Search because this gives you the option to search for photos of a certain resolution.

Secondly, save the photo you have to your Windows Pictures Folder. Right click on it. Then click on 'edit'. You will find at the top of the edit screen that there is 'resize' option. I suppose if you resized it, then saved it, you could print it out from there. [sorry if this doesn't work - I've never claimed to be an expert on the use of software]

Dan Hinton, son of the sadly-departed Led Zeppelin roadie Mick Hinton, is looking for the photo attached here in a decent resolution. I've searched the forums but can't find anything larger than this: 600x437. Is anybody able to provide something better for Dan?

James,

I have a couple of ideas, it may be that neither is of any use, but here goes anyway.

Firstly, you could try doing an Advanced Google Image Search because this gives you the option to search for photos of a certain resolution.

Secondly, save the photo you have to your Windows Pictures Folder. Right click on it. Then click on 'edit'. You will find at the top of the edit screen that there is 'resize' option. I suppose if you resized it, then saved it, you could print it out from there. [sorry if this doesn't work - I've never claimed to be an expert on the use of software]

Thanks for the suggestions Kenog.

A Google Image Search was the first thing I did, the version that's been posted above is the highest-resolution that there is.

Don't have a Windows Picture folder, I'm a Mac user :P Anyway, resizing an image like this too much would make it very pixellated, what I'm looking for is a larger version that doesn't need to be resized and thus won't become pixellated.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived