Black Sabbaths new album 13

blueser

Ordered De-luxe copy from the Bands official website soon as the release date was announced (so i could be entered into uk album vip party launch guest invite competition) it has n't turned up yet

tried to get a copy on download , but my torrent isn't working properly it just says "checked " in download column and stays as zero

Yeah, listened on iTunes earlier and liked it. The album ends just like the first album begins which sent shivers down my spine. I've got the 2CD pre-ordered and won't listen to it again until It's been delivered. It comes out Monday in the UK.

So far I just heard God is Dead and the 3 bonus tracks... but OMG!!! METHADEMIC - IS A KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is Dead is pretty awesome too!!! Pure DOOM!!!! \m/

Im trying my very best not to listen to the whole album untill I get my vinyl copy!!!! BUT ITS SO HARD!!!!!

Downloaded it asap..........

great to hear that the Sabbath vibe is still there, even though I hate that Bill is absent.

Now for some unholy blasphemy..........I personally think that Orchid out-Sabbathed Sabbath with their latest album "Mouths Of Madness".

(Feel free to check the entire gizmo by googling........here's the main single)

^I've got all the Orchid stuff, they're great! I love how on so many of their songs they use a Sabbath riff, but change it very slightly. I read comments on how they rip Sabbath off, but they do it so well. So much better and interesting than a boring covers band.

^I've got all the Orchid stuff, they're great! I love how on so many of their songs they use a Sabbath riff, but change it very slightly. I read comments on how they rip Sabbath off, but they do it so well. So much better and interesting than a boring covers band.

Candlemass were doing it years ago

Candlemass were doing it years ago

So were Pentagram and loads of other bands, but Orchid capture the early Sabbath vibe better than any of them.

Orchid capture the Sabbath vibe far better.

Candlemass have a better vocalist , Candlemass give an idea of what Black Sabbath sounded like had David Coverdale joined around the time of Dave Walker when he was approached in 1977 or pre Ian Gillan were he was asked to join with Cozy Powell in 1983

David Coverdale was asked to join Uriah Heap in 1977 too

Fu Manchu - ( Godzilla ) have Sabbathy riffs

Btw guys, check out Blood Ceremony! And in particular, their latest album - The Eldritch Dark! It's an awesome band with a unique blend of Jethro Tull and Black Sabbath! With occult lyrics and vintage doom sound! Amazing!

That's awesome! I LOVE "Methademic", can't get enough of it! Can't wait for the show next month! The venue they are playing is not that big, just saw Heart there a couple of days ago....Sabbath are gonna OWN that place!

That's awesome! I LOVE "Methademic", can't get enough of it! Can't wait for the show next month! The venue they are playing is not that big, just saw Heart there a couple of days ago....Sabbath are gonna OWN that place!

What a great comeback album! I've listened to it at least once or twice a day since its release.

No.1 on both sides of the Atlantic + New Zealand, Canada and Germany and maybe more that I don't know about yet!

Enjoy the show!

Archived