You Know You're Getting Old When....

Pagesbow

I was a beer-binger until my 30s, when I developed a kind of allergy to it. I don't know how common that is. Noel Gallagher experienced something similar. I think it's the body's way of saying, "Hey arsehole! - party's over. You're going to need all remaining brain cells."

Yeah, I saw that. Don't old people drink? :P I didn't respond because I can't afford to drink, for starters.

Of cause Old People Drink just not too much otherwise...... You have to get up 2-3 Times a Night for a Comfort Break...lol

There is that:P

I was a beer-binger until my 30s, when I developed a kind of allergy to it. I don't know how common that is. Noel Gallagher experienced something similar. I think it's the body's way of saying, "Hey arsehole! - party's over. You're going to need all remaining brain cells."

Ah, I never enjoyed being drunk on the around two occasions I was. I can go through spells when I'll drink a couple of beers every night for 6 months (becomes a habit) but that's the rare exception to the rule. Last time I had a drink was wine at Christmas, besides, I can't afford a pot to piss in these days - so it's just as well.

1) You are called ma'am, or Mrs. Lastname by people younger than you

2) The kids you babysat for in high school are getting married/having kids/practicing medicine

3) You haven't been carded in years

4) You start receiving junk mail from local retirement communities :blink:

5) You actually look forward to joining AARP for the discounts ... (not quite old enough to join yet)

Archived