Robert On Pop Quiz in the 80s

Knebby

Just in case this gets buried in theMysteries thread I managed to find this today - he was on another couple of times and I have them buried away on Betamax tapes but if anyone can find them elsewhere it would be great to share them

SAJ,

I have found the tv page detailing the episodes and guests:-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421431/epcast?ref_=ttep_sa_1

Here are Robert's appearances:-

Season 1, Episode 3: Episode #1.3

18 July 1981

Season 2, Episode 4: Episode #2.4

1 May 1982

Season 3, Episode 10: Episode #3.10

18 June 1983

Perhaps kenog can dig up some UK television listings for '82-'83 as I don't have confirmation of the recording dates/telecast dates.

When I found the above on the Imdb site, I searched for any tv programmes Jimmy might have appeared on, and the following turned up. Now, I know he did not appear on this show, but at first I thought it might be a MissPamela/Lori Mattix type programme.

A Documentary of Life: Season 1, Episode 4 Jimmy Page in Your Mouth (2 Mar. 2012)

TV Episode - 30 min - Documentary | Comedy

Further to the above, I've been looking on the BBC website. It looks like you can get a copy of a programme if you appear on it. So......Robert could claim his copies. :D Here's the link:-http://faq.external.bbc.co.uk/questions/television/tv_appearance.

Cheers guys. It would be great if we could eventually get the other appearances watchable on here too :)

^^Thanks Knebby for posting. Great watch!!...and kenog for the links.I know there was a version of the video of one of these a while back, just can't think of it right now.

I am looking forward to the rest hopefully being available on you tube soon :peace:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived