Out On The Town With Jimmy Page

The purpose of this thread is to chronicle the various events that Jimmy heads to, and all of the Jimmy Page sightings and events that perhaps don't warrant their own thread.

Feel free to contribute! Any updates on what's been going on, along with photos and videos, are very welcome.

Also, let's make sure that we respect Jimmy's privacy, so no discussion of his addresses or family.

Saturday, June 15th

Jimmy headed to the Westminster record fair with Ross Halfin.

Got home for five minutes and then jumped on the train to meet Jimmy Page at Victoria. We went to the Westminster Record Fair. I had a good day, got The Cult and Wolfmother 7inch singles just for the artwork and a few LPs - Be Bop Deluxe, Red Red Wine Compilation on Trojan, and Louisiana Red. I should really have gone to Download to work. But you know I had a good day...

Source: Ross Halfin's diary - June 2013 (http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/june-2013/diary-june-2013.php)

This thread will be a lot of fun and it will so nice to have something like this for Jimmy here all in one place. Thank you Cookie! :D

No problem, I'lll probably make one for John Paul Jones and Robert Plant as and when I get content to post.

Are you fucking insane? I think you are.

I ain't insane, just that fake rumours like that spread around the web so goddamn fast, even thou we all know it's a joke it's gonna end up snowballing.

I might have been a bit harsh with my anwser, sorry for that... long day, I guess.

It's not stalking at all when it is just collating into one place items of news which are ALREADY REPORTED on the net.

I KNOW :yesnod: (your use of caps really put me in my place) Sorry, my joke was wholly inappropriate on such a serious thread. I'll go and kill myself. Don't reply, I'm not wishing to distract or take you guys off topic here, I'll be dead soon anyway. Carry on collating.

Correct in all respects. It is particularly ironic when the "recent member" had as one of his first posts details about his trip to John Bonham's grave, together with photographs and detailed instructions on how to get there. Strange stalkerish behaviour considering he probably didn't know the deceased.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/19319-trip-to-john-bonhams-grave/?p=654884

It's not stalking at all when it is just collating into one place items of news which are ALREADY REPORTED on the net.

Here's a thought: Jimmy has been heading to a lot of gigs recently, more than ever before. He's been meeting up with people backstage, could he be asking people to collaborate with him on his album?

Archived