Out On The Town With Jimmy Page

As I said, I had already posted the link to the main Pattaya Mail article. However, I am interested in you saying "having to gather info. on Jimmy Page" like you would have to do it for your job. Are you, and the others that you refer to, from a media source or another LZ website? I notice that you check my profile page here regularly.

having to gather info. on Jimmy Page.

Your profile page is directly Linked to your posts. Your forum name and 'avatar' are clear in the left column to your posts. There are links on your page to 'other' posts that might directly link what you had previously written. I check for more news from you that might relate! not a profile check

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82224

According to the above site, Jimmy attended the Olympia Exhibition Centre on the afternoon of Saturday, 5 October 2013 for the London Film and Comic Con Winter 2013.

Here's an excerpt from Ross Halfin's Diary for 6 October:-

"... London when it's nice and sunny like today cannot be beaten…

Spent yesterday at a Film and Memorabilia Fair at Olympia with Jimmy Page. It was full of loonies dressed up as characters from comics and films. There were some truly sad people here - I thought that about record fairs but it sure can't beat this. The crowd seemed to think Jimmy was a JP impersonator…"

Hi Rose,

I am hoping that he attends, for your sake. Sounds like a great event no matter what. Enjoy yourself. :)

Hi kenog!
Great video! He is actually on it quite a bit here and there. Nice to see actual video instead of just still photos. Wish I had been there! Now working on attending the AP Songwriters Hall of Fame gala in NYC, as I will be based there In a month. Possible JP will attend!

I wanted to post the Links for Clarity ! This is easily legible for others having to gather info. on Jimmy Page.

Sounds like SAJ has some competition...or maybe she works for Steve.

Here's an excerpt from Ross Halfin's Diary for 6 October:-

"... London when it's nice and sunny like today cannot be beaten…

Spent yesterday at a Film and Memorabilia Fair at Olympia with Jimmy Page. It was full of loonies dressed up as characters from comics and films. There were some truly sad people here - I thought that about record fairs but it sure can't beat this. The crowd seemed to think Jimmy was a JP impersonator…"

WTF? Is he disparaging people who like vinyl records?

DD,

Quite possible if he thinks he could get away with it. I know that when JP and Ross have attended record fairs, JP has had some rude behaviour from fans.

I wonder if Page ever lets think this so he can go about an event without fans bothering him?

Jimmy attended the Westminster Record Fair Saturday, 12 October 2013. Source- Ross Halfin's Diary.

October 12

A beautiful sunny day, seriously, you have to love London when it's like this.

Spent early Saturday at the Westminster Record Fair, got a load of 7 inch singles - Thin Lizzy The Rocker on Decca, a nice ACDC French picture sleeve single for Girls Got Rhythm, and after thinking I'm not spending any serious money I bought a very expensive Chris Farlowe Stormy Monday on Phillips from New Zealand - and I have the same one on the white Island label. LP-wise I got Hawkwind's Warrior On The Edge Of Time, some blues and my two favourites Anvils, Hard 'N' Heavy and a signed copy of The Handsome Beasts, Beastiality. I was with Jimmy Page who thought it was the best album cover he had ever seen, better than anything by Hipgnosis. Jimmy said 'The only thing wrong with it is it isn't signed by the pig...' I hear him but sometimes you can't have everything. As I was leaving I got on Audio Fidelity The J Geils Band Live, Full House, a good full volume Saturday night record.

A couple of fans on Twitter saying that they met Jimmy at the London Drum Show yesterday.

Ollie Harding @OllieHarding 22h

Loved @bongosaloon and @ashsoan playing at London Drum Show, and met Jimmy Page!! What a weekend! #londondrumshow

Charles Macdonald @cmacguitar 13 Oct

Waiting in line to watch Dave Weckl and just met Jimmy Page. #goodday

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Jimmy Page sat in a private box at the Roy Harper show at the Royal Festival Hall tonight. Roy actually joked before a song about loving a younger woman that he was thinking of "Pagey on his zimmerframe". Roy laughed, and said "he's over there actually" and pointed in the vague direction of Jimmy's box.

I saw Jimmy Page sat in a private box at the Roy Harper show at the Royal Festival Hall tonight. Roy actually joked before a song about loving a younger woman that he was thinking of "Pagey on his zimmerframe". Roy laughed, and said "he's over there actually" and pointed in the vague direction of Jimmy's box.

I was wondering if Jimmy would go to one of Roy's shows. Sounds fun. Thanks for sharing that, Cookie. :D

I'd be surprised if Pagey wasn't there.

Thanks Cookie!

Archived