Robert Plant , The Palladium Ballroom June 20th 2013

you only wish you had that many that loved you!!!

Will you please stop being ridiculous for a second? Nobody on here wants to hear about your inordinate love for a man you've never even met.

If the theatre only help 3200 that is a low number,I would think he could play in a larger venue

Zepscoda, thanks for these photos and videos. Was the show a sellout?

Yes, thank you Zepscoda for sharing your experiences with us.

I am trying not to get too excited about seeing the show tonight. Having to wait for showtime is the hardest part.

I know it will be a blast and a memorable experience.

Hopefully we can elbow our way to get a close spot to the stage.

Hi all....went to the show last night in Dallas. It was awesome. I squeezed my way to the second row in the center. Robert and his band were so good. To be honest it sounded very much like LZ. I am not a musician so please feel free to ad your opinions. It did not seem like the show was sold out. It was very hot in there and we were dancing up a storm. Robert looked great and his body was rockin. He had a special performance by a gentleman I think from New Orelans (could be wrong..vodka tonics were going down to good) he was great. All in all best show I have seen in years. I am planning on going to see another one of his shows since I enjoyed it to the max. I think RP is ripe and ready for a LZ tour...okay lets not get started on this topic...no haters please. I will post pictures later. If you have the chance you do not want to miss this. Lively, full of energy, excellent band. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it. JK

Have a great time Melaine, I have a feeling the show will exceed your expectations . I’ve seen Plant 20+ times since 1988, and this show was by far the most sonically psychedelic he has been.

Yes, thank you Zepscoda for sharing your experiences with us.
I am trying not to get too excited about seeing the show tonight. Having to wait for showtime is the hardest part.
I know it will be a blast and a memorable experience.
Hopefully we can elbow our way to get a close spot to the stage.

Zepscoda. What a show!!! I got there right at 8:45 and the place was already crowded. I was looking for a tall guy with a wearing a white Led Zeppelin III shirt but to no avail. Maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future. Are you going to the Jason Bonham/Heart show on August 15? I haven't got tickets yet but I am going.

Here is another Going to California from last night. This vid has a more of the audience on the audio.

It's so touching to see this. All these people from all age groups singing along to Going to California. He didn't sing it when I saw him (which sucked), but here so many kinds of people unite somehow. And the set list seems to have been awesome too. Keep those vids and pics coming guys!!

Zepscoda. What a show!!! I got there right at 8:45 and the place was already crowded. I was looking for a tall guy with a wearing a white Led Zeppelin III shirt but to no avail. Maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future. Are you going to the Jason Bonham/Heart show on August 15? I haven't got tickets yet but I am going.

I dont have tickets to the Bonham / Heart show, but maybe. If I do I'll let you know.

In The Mood - from the Dallas show......

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=OJNKYBJZWN4

Archived