Lez Zeppelin

LedZepUFP

Rock and Roll has always had this stereotype that women can't rock as heavy or loud as their male counterparts. But in 2004, some ladies from New York picked up instruments and set forth to prove the music world wrong.

It is with great honour, I share with you, our interview with the lovely Steph Paynes from 'Lez Zeppelin'. As some of you have seen, last Friday, Jimmy was in attendance at their concert. I have learned a lot & gained so much respect for these wonderful ladies. Their passion and love for the music, along with sheer determination to succeed in a world of 'male' Zeppelin tribute bands prove why they are one of the premiere Led Zeppelin tribute bands today. Be sure to check out the interview. Enjoy.

Special thanks to the ladies of Lez Zeppelin, especially Steph for not only providing pictures, but time & energy to answer all of our questions. You ladies rock!! :)))

You can find the interview on our blog at:

http://ledzepufplezzep.blogspot.ca/

post-17580-0-12275100-1371689457_thumb.j

Rock and Roll has always had this stereotype that women can't rock as heavy or loud as their male counterparts. But in 2004, some ladies from New York picked up instruments and set forth to prove the music world wrong.

It is with great honour, I share with you, our interview with the lovely Steph Paynes from 'Lez Zeppelin'. As some of you have seen, last Friday, Jimmy was in attendance at their concert. I have learned a lot & gained so much respect for these wonderful ladies. Their passion and love for the music, along with sheer determination to succeed in a world of 'male' Zeppelin tribute bands prove why they are one of the premiere Led Zeppelin tribute bands today. Be sure to check out the interview. Enjoy.

Special thanks to the ladies of Lez Zeppelin, especially Steph for not only providing pictures, but time & energy to answer all of our questions. You ladies rock!! :)))

You can find the interview on our blog at:

http://ledzepufplezzep.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for this.BBS

Archived