Greetings from Texas

Grits 'n' Gravy

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here on and off for a while, and finally had to become a member. I thought I was a knowledgeable LZ fan until I started reading some of the posts here. Much to learn.

I believe I first heard What Is when I was around 10, and I've been hooked ever since (around 30 years now, give or take).

I had all the LZ LPs when I was a kid, sold them when I thought CDs were going to replace vinyl (me: derp), and am now in the process of buying them again. It's been amazing to hear LZ on vinyl again, especially after listening to them on cassette and then the various CD releases, some of which leave something to be desired.

Cheers,

Richard

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here on and off for a while, and finally had to become a member. I thought I was a knowledgeable LZ fan until I started reading some of the posts here. Much to learn.

I believe I first heard What Is when I was around 10, and I've been hooked ever since (around 30 years now, give or take).

I had all the LZ LPs when I was a kid, sold them when I thought CDs were going to replace vinyl (me: derp), and am now in the process of buying them again. It's been amazing to hear LZ on vinyl again, especially after listening to them on cassette and then the various CD releases, some of which leave something to be desired.

Cheers,

Richard

Welcome Richard. How are things in the Lone Star State?

Greetings fellow Texan. As you can tell, Texas is well represented on the boards.

Yes, Welcome Grits from another Proud and Fellow Texan. You have not stated from where in Texas you reside in, but where you able to see Robert Plant on His now current tour? If you did not know this already, Robert Plant seems to have made it a point to start His current tour in the Lone Star State. I know because I saw him last Thursday night.

Anyway, again, welcome to this Great and Awesome Forum!!!

Greetings fellow Texan. As you can tell, Texas is well represented on the boards.

I noticed that!

Yes, Welcome Grits from another Proud and Fellow Texan. You have not stated from where in Texas you reside in, but where you able to see Robert Plant on His now current tour? If you did not know this already, Robert Plant seems to have made it a point to start His current tour in the Lone Star State. I know because I saw him last Thursday night.

Anyway, again, welcome to this Great and Awesome Forum!!!

Thanks! I live in Arlington. I had an opportunity to buy a ticket for Plant's show in Dallas, but due to budget restrictions, I had to pass. After reading reviews of the show, however, I'm regretting that decision.

Archived