ROBERT PLANT/SSS June 26 @ LA's Shrine Auditorium

Strider

Posts that need to be criticized should be criticized. And I'm being rude because all of this has been happening for months and I'm tired of it.

clw, you've literally driven this place into the ground. Nobody on here wants to hear about your inordinate love of Robert. Granted, you're not the only one who likes Robert visually, but the rest of the fans do not make others tired of their posts. You've been flooding this forum with the same phrases for months, and that's not something that should to be tolerated. 500 of your 1000 posts have been made in Hot Pics of Robert thread, and you've been flooding the pages and wasting the site's bandwith with incredibly out-of-place comments like "oh wow..just goes to show that he lost NOTHING of that special charisma he has..even at 59 he was sexy as hell..and showing off that bare chest. god" Not to mention the fact that the only band member that you ever talk about is Robert Plant... Maybe you should try writing a couple words about John Paul Jones once in a month? Just broaden your musical tastes a bit more and maybe you'll find other musicians whose appearance and sexual appeal don't matter to you. Music didn't start and end with Plant.

You're just embarrassing yourself with your delusional comments. They're WAY too dumb.

I am starting to think he is stalking me!!!!! he must have some inner feeling for me that he is hiding!!!

^^Agree, this is no more than online harassment/cyber bullying

500 of your 1000 posts have been made in Hot Pics of Robert thread

I don't really want to get involved, but if you have a problem with people gushing over RP, maybe you should stay out of the Hot Pics of Robert thread. Just saying...

Archived