New Empress Valley soundboard release - 13 Feb 1975 Nassau NY (w/Ron Wood!)

Triplet Kick

Keep your pantihose on folks: news just in...
Led Zeppelin - The King's of the Stone Age (2/13/75 Nassau - Previously Unreleased SB) Empress Valley Label. The Soundboard Revolution Series proudly presents for the very First and Only time anywhere, the legendary show on Long Island, NY when Rolling Stones' Ron Wood jammed with Led Zeppelin - Complete and in Perfect Stereo Soundboard!!!
---> An extremely Ltd Ed. Promo Only Sneak Peak box set of this show is NOW in stock:
The King's of the Stone Age Ultimate Collectors Edition Promo Box Set (2/13 & 14/75 SB) - 50 Copies Only!!
This 9 CD Mega Deluxe Box with Gold Obi includes both Nassau shows in Complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard!! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases inside an exquisite Ltd Ed box. This set also
includes a bonus Audience source for the 2/13/75 show.
Note: Additional versions of The King's of the Stone Age are due for release in July!

This is a very good show, continuing the positive run in NY 1975. "CB" is very unique, with Wood and Page trading licks. The audience recording was above average, but the guitar and highs could fatigue the ears somewhat.

Not the excitement of an unreleased '77 show, but a cool release nonetheless.

oh my goodness. back to '75 EVSD! wtf?

just kidding, this is a great show!

please do some more '77 VIDEOS, one day soon!

oh yea, way to complete the 2-13, 2-14 Nassau 1975 RUN!

FTFY!

Nice to see a new SBD eitherway!

Where is the Houston 1975 soundboard??

Is it just a dusty cassette(s) sitting in some Showco storage box forgotten about??

This show has NEVER seen the light of day, and it was a killer show to be sure.... No audience tape has ever surfaced of this show either...

The band was well rested (as well as Robert's voice) after almost 2 weeks off, and ready to pounce.... The next night they went to Baton Rouge, and we know what that 75 SB sounds like.....

It's time for the bootleggers to release the UNHEARD shows, you know???

FTFY!

Nice to see a new SBD eitherway!

I would rather have 6-21, 6-22, and 6-23 on SBD than watch a new 1977 Video. From what I can tell, Pontiac wasn't the best show of the tour, performance wise. Would be nice though.

either way I would pee pee myself. close, but if I had to make a choice in an instants notice, it would be LA audio. (and I know the millard recordings are great, BUT sbds would be kick ass)

A soundboard of

I would rather have 6-21, 6-22, and 6-23 on SBD than watch a new 1977 Video. From what I can tell, Pontiac wasn't the best show of the tour, performance wise. Would be nice though.

either way I would pee pee myself. close, but if I had to make a choice in an instants notice, it would be LA audio. (and I know the millard recordings are great, BUT sbds would be kick ass)

A soundboard of 1977-06-22, yes. Of Eddie or Badgeholders, no. Maybe 06/27.

A soundboard of

A soundboard of 1977-06-22, yes. Of Eddie or Badgeholders, no. Maybe 06/27.

If they have the tapes for those shows they'll probably release all of them at the same time like they did with the Landover shows.

Some hoarders believe the longer they wait they more valuable their recordings become.

That's stupid... I give more value to some shows than to others and it doesn't have anything to do with the year of the concert... I'd rather have a soundboard of Belfast 1971 than Zeppelin's first rehearsal.

If they have the tapes for those shows they'll probably release all of them at the same time like they did with the Landover shows.

Please note I am not trying to be rude, but your assumption is incorrect. Also the Landover shows were not originally all released at the same time.

That's stupid... I give more value to some shows than to others and it doesn't have anything to do with the year of the concert... I'd rather have a soundboard of Belfast 1971 than Zeppelin's first rehearsal.

Building up demand for a product, like everything in capitalism, makes things more valuable. Its not only about the year but also the performance quality, whether the show has been heard before through an audience recording, and the historical significance of the gig.

Again not trying to be rude but rather continuing the conversation.

The fascination with the 77 tour never ceases to amaze me. A new soundboard (pre-75) would suffice!

Looking forward to this release...The 75 NY run was was a good one (even with Plant's vocal issues). I think Jimmy's OTHAFA solo from the night before is his greatest post-73 solo ever!

listening to the Audience version of the 13/02/75 now and it really rocks. Not only that, but check out a bit of Collecters Music Review review of the show:

Led Zeppelin’s penultimate New York show in 1975 was the wild night at the Nassau Coliseum in New York on February 13th. The Valentine’s Day show the following night (as well as the Madison Square Garden show in the city on the twelfth) receives much praise as one of the best from the tour, but the show on the thirteenth is, in many ways, much better and far more interesting.

I cannot wait!!

Building up demand for a product, like everything in capitalism, makes things more valuable. Its not only about the year but also the performance quality, whether the show has been heard before through an audience recording, and the historical significance of the gig.

I think case especially I think those involved know that the show everyone really wants is 21/3/75 and that if its released demand for other 75 shows could diminish.

Generally I think we've seen a move towards progressively more interesting 75 shows as time has gone on.

Forgive my lack of enthusiasm but...yawn :zzz: Another '75 soundboard for a show that has already circulated as a fairly decent audience tape for years...big deal. I've said it before: EVSD really needs to step up their fucking game and pull something previously uncirculated outta the hat, such as the aforementioned Houston '75 gig or one of the Missing Seven 1977 shows. Unless their well is finally starting to run dry, that is. Hopefully they won't overprocess the shit outta this one like they did the 20/3/75 Vancouver SBD, man, what a bloody awful listening experience that was...

Having said all that though -and I am aware that my views are in the minority- it will be cool to have that "Communication Breakdown" jam with Woody in SBD quality, the only guest appearance of the '75 tour.

Archived