• 3 weeks later...

Among the special Record Store Day releases April 19 is a red, clear, and blue vinyl set of "Live at the Greek", limited to 2000 copies.

I will be lining up early on April 19th to hopefully get my hands on this one.....as well as the 2 Yardbird records listed for that day as well! The trick is to try and get there before the Ebay scumbags and their wives/gfs flood the line up in order to buy out all RSD limited editions.......

• 3 weeks later...

I will be lining up early on April 19th to hopefully get my hands on this one.....as well as the 2 Yardbird records listed for that day as well! The trick is to try and get there before the Ebay scumbags and their wives/gfs flood the line up in order to buy out all RSD limited editions.......

I'm going to get up very early to get in line before at least some of the Ebay people. I hope.

They are going to have free food samples and live entertainment at the record store I go to. There would be listings for different colors, but there are not, only one listing, meaning this triple album is going to be a triple colored vinyl. I'm good with that.

http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/6940 So I'm not fully sure, is there going to be one triple album with a red, white, and clear vinyl in it or 3 different albums you can buy with 3 different colors???

It is one triple-album set with each album a different colour: one disc red, one disc blue, and one clear.

To be honest...I`ve never gone to a RSD for a specific one day only release. Anyone have a ballpark figure from previous RSD experiences on what this double album might cost me? I'd hate to line up and then be short the $$$....

It's a triple album 60blues and it's $32.99 I believe. I recommend calling Friday the record store you want to go to, they should have everything by then and tell you the actual price and if they have something. Best of luck to you! (edited)

The store I go to is pretty small so I got there at 6:15am and sure enough there already were about 15 people ahead of me and the store wasn't opening until 8am! When they opened everyone just all goes in at once and they have all the RSD releases displayed all over the store! It was utter chaos...and my fingers were frozen from the dampness we have out here....as I crammed in with everyone else...I looked at the guys behind the counter who were yelling " What are you guys looking for?" then they'd direct you...and I yelled " JImmy Page!" lolol....and the one guy just pointed up the two steps and there it was ! They had about 5 copies and I was the first to grab it...and it looked like the I was the only one looking/asking for it. I also was able to get The Yardbirds " Little Games" lp - so the long wait out in the cold was worth it!

Archived