I just watched the Live at the Greek concert, and I have to say that Jimmy was really on his game, and very faithful to the studio sound. Having some rhythm guitars in the background didn't hurt either.

Ordered to copies of the limited vinyl from Amazon today. Thanks for the idea. Very reasonable: 2 copies to my door for $74. Sold!

Beat ya DL, two copies from USA for $72.70 Australian to my door!

Long shot, but I have an extra sealed copy of the 2014 RSD Little Games, with the beautiful splatter vinyl. I would let it go if someones wants to work out some sort of trade for the RSD Live at the Greek. I will probably just buy one on FleaBay, but the offer is open for now.

Sorry not the best pictures with my cheap camera but hope you enjoy the pictures...

Beautiful shots, luvlz2.

I was talking to some people at Amoeba and it seems they didn't get as many copies of "Live at the Greek" as they had hoped...especially for a city the size of L.A. Oh well, I happily picked up a white vinyl edition they had for $29.99.

Just watched 'Ten Years Gone' from Live at the Greek...wow!! What a great song, and I absolutely love watching Jimmy play the guitar! The amazing sounds he produces are even more special when I can see him playing!! He takes such great care to play every note with passion and conviction... I just love that!! ❤❤❤

Beautiful shots, luvlz2.

I was talking to some people at Amoeba and it seems they didn't get as many copies of "Live at the Greek" as they had hoped...especially for a city the size of L.A. Oh well, I happily picked up a white vinyl edition they had for $29.99.

Thank you Strider, glad you enjoyed them! Awesome you got the white vinyl edition!

Archived