2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

^^ I thought you liked the Rockets to win it all, heh.

The Western final should be Clippers and Rockets or OKC. I think now that the Clippers have a coach they can get it done. But I would not discount Houston. I believe two teams that will be good spread teams will be Golden St and Minnesota

I wonder if Doc Rivers is the man who can get the Clippers over the hump? I hope so for Rick's sake. I got a feeling the Bulls are going to give the Heat all they can handle tonight.

i am cheering for the Clippers and if they fail, Golden St I have always liked because I loved Rick Barry. Not a good opener losing to the Lakers. But only one game. Houston is going to be very tough. Nobody should overlook them. They are capable of winning the West.

I have not seen the highlights, but I was wondering how the Clips lost that game. By all accounts, they just got outhustled by the Lake show, but it's only one game. Maybe the one to wake them up...

Just like your fuckin boys got beat in Philly! LOL. That old theory about the rested team and the team that played the night before sure looked good here. Miami wins their opener and then they have to fly to philly and play a rested sixers team for their home opener. And Miami was minus 11 in Vegas. I knew this was too good to be true but I forgot to put the bet in. You will see alot of opportunities to beat Miami at least vs the spread. And they take nights off like the Lakers always did. San Anton has a coach that does not allow it. I am going to stick with one angle I like. When the T Wolves are getting double digits on the road I am going to bite

^^ The ups and downs of an 82 game season, they will bounce back Friday vs. the Nets. Meanwhile your Clips are going to have their hands full with Golden State tomorrow.

Everyone is going to have their hands full with Golden St, my second favorite team. My 3rd are the T wolves. I like them. They Clippers will be in the playoffs and one of the teams to beat. Do you deny that? In the EAst, its very hard to tell who the second best team is. Indiana is according to the so called experts easily that team. But how about the 76ers? Is that sack of shit from the Lakers playing? I cant even remember his name its been so long since he played. The power forward.

^^ Are you talking about Pau Gasol? I think he's played the first 2 games, but Strider would have better knowledge of that than me. And yes, I think your Clippers are a playoff team. Getting in to the playoffs is not the Clippers problem, it's advancing beyond the first round.

As for the 2nd best team in the East, can we discount the Bulls after that smashing from the Heat on Tuesday? The Nets may be in the mix as well, Friday Night should be a good indicator of how serious a threat they are.

^^ Are you talking about Pau Gasol? I think he's played the first 2 games, but Strider would have better knowledge of that than me. And yes, I think your Clippers are a playoff team. Getting in to the playoffs is not the Clippers problem, it's advancing beyond the first round.

As for the 2nd best team in the East, can we discount the Bulls after that smashing from the Heat on Tuesday? The Nets may be in the mix as well, Friday Night should be a good indicator of how serious a threat they are.

There is bound to be a huge surprise team in the East. Who will it be though? We know Indiana will be plenty good. I personally like their team better than Chicago. Is Bynum a go for the 76ers? Have the Raptors made enough big moves to take a step forward? I thought the Wizards might be a surprise team. Still may. In the West I think the T Wolves will be better. Of course not good enough to win the conference. But sneak into a low seed? Maybe. Houston will be a true contender to win it all. I have no doubt. And I think the Warriors are very dangerous.

Heat getting off to a slow start tonight, how many nights have I seen this, then they turn it on. The Nets lineup of big guys are beating up the Heat in the low post & the offensive shooting is putrid at the moment, but it's only the first few minutes of the 1st quarter...

Just watch the last two minutes

Clippers in Miami this coming Thursday...

Should be a good one. The Clippers bounced back to show what they are made of. I am surprised to have learned Bledsoe left. I did not know thisl. They do not need him though as they have CP. The Lakers look bad on paper but so far have not been that bad at home. How about the T Wolves and 76ers so far

Houston at LA Clippers tonight on NBA tv, might have to check that one out...

And my other two teams that I said would be sleepers are playing. The 76ers and T Wolves. Both unbeaten and Philly has been a big underdog in all three games and won them all outright. I believe they beat Miami also

Yep, Philly beat the Heat, just one of those games that happens over the course of 82. I remember last season when the Heat lost to the Wizards during the regular season & everything turned out fine...

Philly and the T Wolves might both be playoff teams

Archived