2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

Clippers could clinch the #2 seed tonight, depending on what happens in the Pistons/Thunder game, a lot of seeds left to be determined...

Well the Clippers will play a very good Golden St team that I also like. I do think the Clippers have too much for them but it could be tough. Houston and Portland to me is a tossup. If DH is healthy, then I like Houston. The Heat have been just dicking around. Lets see them dick around with Charlotte. They could get a wake up call. If double digits are the line, I am taking the points.

Less than an hour 'til the 2nd season begins for the Clippers. How you feeling about it Rick?

I like Golden St also so I am not happy they are playing each other. But the Clippers are deeper. Curry is nuts. but so is CP. Blake should be the difference. I think the /Clippers have too much

Looks like it's going to be another year of people saying "Same Old Clippers." Put a little expectations on 'em and they fold up like lawn chairs. We'll see how this 4th quarter goes but I'm not holding out much hope, especially with Griffin sitting with his 5th foul. Aye carumba!

^^ But will they win in Oakland? If the Clips fall behind 2-0, I'm afraid their ass is grass & the Warriors will be the lawn mower...

They will tie it up at 1-1. Look at the Atlanta/Indiana score. Now that is a shocker. I expected a fight from Golden St. Writing the Clippers off now is just ridiculous

Archived