2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

I cannot believe the shit that went down. And the officials have to be in love with fucking Westbrooke and Durant. The better team loses by a point. They will come back and smoke them in game 6 and then they will take them down

Rick, any thoughts that the NBA wants the Clippers out - so that Sterling's team is out??? ;)

Its typical of sports today. Too much power by officials. It really sucks. The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. I say they rally and force game 7. They will play well at home. They let this one get away. No excuse. I blame the coach. Clock management, and bad decisions. He needs to take his mind off Sterling and get his mind on the game. I've got a hard on for him right now like he has for Sterling.

D-Wade is on fire tonight, hopefully the rest of the Heat squad will rise up to his level. I want this series over, like right now....

Chew that leather Paul. Eat that couch. Your boys are down. No quit in those pesky nets. Sweat!!!!!!!! just like me

Well, I was 3-1 in my picks for that round....thank you Paul for the info.

I'm gonna have to think about the next round - my inclination is to say we will have a repeat of last year's finals.

:Thinking:

The Thunder won last night. And I wonder if they will have enough left in the tank to take out the Spurs?

The Clipper Curse lives!!! We thought it might have been lifted with the ban of the Donald but apparently it still resides in Clipperland...probably in the person of Shelly Sterling. That poor team can never catch a break. It is so doomed.

Clippers must have broke poor Rick's heart...if not his betting account.

Let's see...my tally was 2-2...my Les Boulez and Clipper picks flamed out. Since Miami and the Spurs were my winning picks and seem to mean business again this year, I'm picking them to win their respective conference finals.

Like Walter, I think we get a NBA Final Redux of Miami vs. San Antonio.

Archived