2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

^^^

+1 They look primed to get better, E.

As Miami showed against the Nets, regular season results mean diddly-squat, so I don't care what Indiana did in the regular season vs. Miami. The playoffs are a different beast and in these playoffs, one team has looked focused (Miami) and the other like a basket case (Indiana).

I guess I'll have to go with Miami v. San Antonio for The Finals. I saw OKC lost a forward for the rest of the playoffs. My heart is with Indiana to reach The Finals though - much to Walter Jr.'s chagrin!

I guess I'll have to go with Miami v. San Antonio for The Finals. I saw OKC lost a forward for the rest of the playoffs. My heart is with Indiana to reach The Finals though - much to Walter Jr.'s chagrin!

I cannot believe that you people cannot see the writing on the wall. Shocking. The winner of OKC/Clippers was going to beat San Antonio in my book regardless. I cant believe they are getting 5 1/2 pts. I am taking them and running. OKC will fucking bury them. They are TOO DAMN OLD.

Whoa Paul, I certainly didn't see that coming...did you?

Has Indiana been playing possum all this time to trap the Heat into getting over-confident? I mean, for weeks Roy Hibbert has looked more suited for a straight-jacket than playoff basketball. The Pacers looked barely able to beat the Sisters of the Poor and seemingly disintegrating from within.

Then comes yesterday's game and all of a sudden it's the Pacers of November-February again.

Rick, does Ibaka's injury and unavailability for OKC change your betting schemes? Even with Serge, I thought OKC would struggle against the Spurs.

^^ It's only Game 1, so I won't panic yet. If the Heat can come out of this with a split in Indiana then I'll feel alright. I was never expecting a 4 game sweep...

Sweat!!!!! Eat that couch fella!!! Ha. Game two if Indiana wins you are going to be terrified. Miami is a 2 1/2 pt favorite. I think OKC wins in 5.

Those old Spurs continue to kick ass--why am I not surprised? Hope Miami does a little ass kicking tonight or I'll be really down in the dumps...

Those old Spurs continue to kick ass--why am I not surprised? Hope Miami does a little ass kicking tonight or I'll be really down in the dumps...

I really thought they would shit the bed in the 4th. I still am picking OKC

Lakers continue to lose...drop to #7 in draft lottery, behind the Boston Celtics. Boo! :mad:

Cleveland lucks out again!!! This will be their 3rd #1 pick in four years...and their odds this year were only 1.7%!!! Poor Milwaukee deserved the top spot more than Cleveland, in my opinion. The Kevin Love situation will be interesting to watch. Wonder which team will offer their pick for Love...Boston or LA?

This should get Paul going. For the hell of it I threw six bucks on a two teamer tonight. Indiana on money line with the LA Kings minus a goal. The return is a big fat 60 (approx)

So you have the Pacers tonight. I'm doing the Dikembe Mutombo finger wave at you.... :P

Archived