2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

Clippers get a bit of a warm up tonight in Orlando before coming to Miami tomorrow night. Lob city will not be in effect in Lebron's house....

Too bad both were playing rested. The Heat have an advantage but it will still be a good one. Golden st at the T Wolves tonight. I took a light shot with the Wolves at home. The Wolves have been very impressive as has been GS. I think the T Wolves and Kevin Love will make alot of noise and make the playoffs

^^ Is it a true statement that the Clippers in this early season have one of the worst defenses in the league? And from what little I saw of Monday's game, the Rockets were knocking down a lot of 3 point shots, so I can only imagine what Chalmers, Ray Allen, Shane Battier and Norris Cole might do tonight.

^^ Is it a true statement that the Clippers in this early season have one of the worst defenses in the league? And from what little I saw of Monday's game, the Rockets were knocking down a lot of 3 point shots, so I can only imagine what Chalmers, Ray Allen, Shane Battier and Norris Cole might do tonight.

The Clippers beat good teams badly and lost two the Lakers on opening night, understandable and laid an egg in Orlando, most likely looking ahead to tonight. I took the 5 and a half and ran with it. The Clippers are going to thump your skulls tonight! :sarcastic_hand:

Hollywood loves to make sequels, so get ready for "Los Angeles Lakers: Season of Disaster II". :bagoverhead:

Just like last year...only worse.

My favorite team is the :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead: - double bagger. Going to be a long season (or several) for Celtics fans.

That is a true statement so far, Paul. Miami is going to own the Clippers tonight.

So far, the Clips are far from being owned. They've been beating Miami pretty easily on the inside making a lot of easy lay-ins and dunks. Maybe Miami will get it going in the 2nd quarter. And I can hear Rick all the way from Rochester...

BAM!!!!! SLAM!!!!!

I wonder what Barkley will be saying at halftime; are the Clippers still softer than tissue paper? :D

What a crock of shit officiating in this fucking game. These fucking zebras allow them to tackle Crawford. But poor lil fucking bitch ass Heat get a free pt on a technical from fuckin hell

Archived