2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

Pelicans giving the Heat all they can handle tonight...

I hear Lebron got proofed at a bar the other night. Our local DJ says the dude looked like 30 when he was 12. LOL. I agree. Damn that dude looks old. Look at the scores last night. Crazy all over. Portland loses to Sacramento. Miami got beat I think. Its just plain laziness. The Knicks are all of a sudden on fire. So much for the Chalotte pussycats. i picked up over 200 on hockey last night. If Charlotte had won, and Phoenix, I would have won 500. Golden St is taking care of business. My Clippers at least won without CP at home vs Orlando. Orlando has been tougher than most think. Jordan stepped up. Also last night, OKC goes down at Utah. Another team that is hard to figure out. Indiana is going to be a handfull Paul. Not sure if they can beat you but they can take you to the limit. I still like the Clippers to win the wild west when CP returns. Golden st is not without a shot. OKC must get Westbrooke back. T wolves are getting better but a player and a year away. Portland has a shot too. Who saw them coming? Aldridge being the main guy. I see nobody beating the Clips in LA when CP is back. But can they have a good record without him? He is a huge loss

Heat won their game last night. Now I'm just wondering what they will look like when they roll up into MSG on Thursday. I have not forgotten how the Knickerbockers owned them in the regular season last year.

Knicks have been unreal. I bet them with pts and straight up. Go Knicks

I just spanked me some Miami ass!!!! EEEEEEhaaa. Took the red hot Knicks St up and with the 8 pts. No team is hotter right now. I do not know how they are doing it but if they keep this up they might be the biggest turnaroiund story in sports this year. :party:

Heat vs. Nets tonight; which Heat team will show up? Although I think the Heat are savvy enough to know they don't have to go full throttle every night during an 82 game season. Win enough to get a high seed then handle your business in the playoffs, although a win tonight would be nice...

Apparently the sky is falling for some folks due to the Heat losing to the Wizards last night. I'm not sweating it too much. The Heat lost a regular season game to the Wiz last season & who won the championship? The only thing that might concern me is if the Heat don't lock up the 1# seed and may have to go on the road to face Indiana in the playoffs. But overall, no panic from me....

:mellow:

Apparently the sky is falling for some folks due to the Heat losing to the Wizards last night. I'm not sweating it too much. The Heat lost a regular season game to the Wiz last season & who won the championship? The only thing that might concern me is if the Heat don't lock up the 1# seed and may have to go on the road to face Indiana in the playoffs. But overall, no panic from me....

:mellow:

Indiana is no joke. They are going to be tough

The swami, yours truly, bet Charlotte against my Clippers tonight plus the 8 1/2 at home. Too juicy to pass up. Go see score. And while we are talking hoops, Miami has been horrible lately. I mean horrible. Houston is finally waking up a bit. The Knicks have come back to Earth. Or should I say crashed backed to Earth. OKC is playing lights out or should I just say Durant is playing lights out. The Clippers have actually played pretty well without CP. Indiana is the real deal and pose a serious threat to Miami in the East. Very strange betting trends. Boston seems to cover when you least expect. Tonight they were plus 9 at Wash, the biggest spread I have seen the Wiizards lay in years. I did not touch the game but Boston is up right now. The T Wolves have been good lately. They covered for me big time last outing. I took the Pistons tonight at Milsquakee minus 4.

Sleeper in the West is Portland for sure. And maybe add Golden st to that list

Looks like Strider was right about his Lakers as far as missing the playoffs. I had no idea they were in 13th place in the Western Conference going into tonight's contest with the Heat...

They have no chance of making it. The T Wolves won in Golden St last night. I had them. That is my darling team. I hope they get in. May have to jump Phoenix or someone like that to do it. 500 like Memphis and both are better than 500 teams IMO

I think today is showing that if the Heat are motivated, there is no one in the league who can stop them, not even the big, bad Pacers....

Just the Wizards and low teams that seem to beat them when you least suspect it. San Anton is not the team they once were so do not get too over confident bro. Indiana will be a handfull. I took the Knicks and laid the 5 vs the Lakers. Parlayed them with a couple of things. You can get a bigger return in hockey when you lay a goal. I like Pheonix over Cleveland a little today, and took Golden st on the money line and I think I have one with Orlando plus the pts. I havve not been impressed with the Pelicans at all. The T wolves are a good underdog team when rested. I think tomorrow they are back on the court.

OKC at Miami tonight Paul. They had to rally to beat Atlanta but I imagine they were looking ahead to this game. I still think the Clippers can win the West with CP playing in sync with Crawford. With CP out they have been great. Add CP and they can be the team. Westbrooke is out but OKC is still playing huge. Upset can happen tonight. Portland is good but I still think Golden St is better. And Memphis. The West is tough. How about the Wizards? Getting better. Minnesota too. The T Wolves are a big time player away from being a legit contender

^^ Yep, tonight's game is in Miami & as I said before, when the Heat are playing their A-game, I don't think anyone can beat them. But OKC will be a tough out, no question about it.

OKC OKC!!!!! GO GO GO OKC!!!!! :cheer:

I think the Clippers will hammer the tired Wizards tonight after their big upset win last night.

Archived