2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

Yes I agree. The other night Phoenix was down by almost 30 to Cleveland and went on a 20-4 run and beat the daylights out of them. The T Wolves, Phoenix and even the 76ers are all coming through for me so far. And I took OKC striaght up. Money line. Why? Two reasons. First, I am crazy. Second, Miami has not been that good lately except for that San Anton game. I mean, they have been beaten by alot of lower teams. You know what has me concerned? The Clippers are playing lights out without CP. So when CP returns, how is that going to change the chemistry? Crawford seems to have taken off without CP there to be the star. And even Blake is playing lights out. I expect an ass whipping is in store for the Bullets tonight.

Well, unless Miami makes a run and in a hurry, this game belongs to the Thunder...

Can you believe there is a snowstorm in Atlanta? Unreal. And the Hawks game is canceled!!!! Shocker. Has to be a first. An NBA game snowed out in the capital of the South

Can you believe there is a snowstorm in Atlanta? Unreal. And the Hawks game is canceled!!!! Shocker. Has to be a first. An NBA game snowed out in the capital of the South

That's hilarious. I also heard from a friend in Houston that they cancelled school for two days because of snow. My friend flew home through Atlanta, so she's lucky she beat the snow or else she'd be stuck.

Hahaha, I just answered that question in the NFL Playoff Predictions thread.

Mostly taking time off to show my friend around Los Angeles for a week.

I hope someday that friend will be me. I would have to bring the wife too, no choice in the matter. I think the Clippers will get beat in Golden st for two reasons. They played last night and GS did not and GS is coming off that horrendous home loss to those pesky Wizards that prevented me from cashing 5 parlays last night the pricks.

I think Stern has definitely been one of the best, if not the best commish of any sports league. Certainly the NBA has come a long way from where it was in the 80s. I might even go so far as to say, the NBA has taken over as the number 2 sport in the country, jumping ahead of baseball. Don't know if I will get roasted for saying that but that's how I see it anyway....

Those Wizards are sure improved. Putting an ass whipping on San Anton at home now. Granted San Anton played last night and traveled, but still.

And how did that work out...?

I'm going to the game on Friday. I look at it as an extended happy hour.

And how did that work out...?

I'm going to the game on Friday. I look at it as an extended happy hour.

Well they lost in double OT. But you have to admit they are playing very well and getting better. A pretty shocking west coast trip where when they did not win they put up a fight. They need a couple of players just like the Timber Wolves. But they are improving.

Just looking at some of the scores; did the Magic really beat the Pacers? I guess it proves every team is capable of off nights during an 82 game stretch....

Indeed and I took them. Memphis got whacked in Cleveland. Unreal. Clippers are destroying Philly by fifty as I type on CPs return. The Clippers are going to be a player for sure. I say OKC vs Clips in the West and Indiana vs Miami in the East. Sleepers? Maybe Golden St and maybe the Knicks if they get in. And we must always watch out for San Anton. Oops, I have to mention Portland also. What a year they are having.

Paul, are you worried about Indiana picking up Andrew Bynum? It could be a genius move...or a disaster. Depending on which Bynum they get, of course.

I actually watched a little of the Lakers versus Chicago game earlier today. At one point the Lakers had five white guys on the court...I thought I was watching Utah! Haha.

Steve Nash got hurt AGAIN...natch! Just retire already Steve, it's over. Lakers will just have to take the cap hit.

Paul, are you worried about Indiana picking up Andrew Bynum? It could be a genius move...or a disaster. Depending on which Bynum they get, of course.

I actually watched a little of the Lakers versus Chicago game earlier today. At one point the Lakers had five white guys on the court...I thought I was watching Utah! Haha.

Steve Nash got hurt AGAIN...natch! Just retire already Steve, it's over. Lakers will just have to take the cap hit.

Yeah that is rare. Like the old Celtics. A guy we went to school with who was the best player in the school, used to say Boston was so good back then because they had just the right balance of white and black players? Well, having Havlacek and McHale and Bird did not hurt either. How about the ass whipping the Clippers dished out last night. It started out 13-0 and at one point they were up over 50. They won by about 50. CP is back but he did not do the damage. Golden st should take them apart tonight. 76ers that is. When OKC gets Westbrooke back they will be all more the dangerous. But I believe the Clippers can win it

Archived