Any info on Whole Lotta Love/Immigrant song 7" on Atlantic Label ?

kitts

HI I'm new here. I been listening to Led Zep since I was 10 ish. I'm now 50. Led Zep 1 was my first piece of vinyl. Happy Daze.

I couldn't find anything about this 7 inch single on Google so I'm hoping someone here has some info.

post-25725-0-95403600-1373720577_thumb.j

7" single Whole Lotta Love/Immigrant Song

Atlantic Label ATL 10236A

Any info or speculation appreciated.

Kitts

Thanks for that. It's probs the same, it has 10236 on the sleeve and 10236-A on the label of the record. but not much more information except it was distributed by wea.

• Administrators

HI I'm new here. I been listening to Led Zep since I was 10 ish. I'm now 50. Led Zep 1 was my first piece of vinyl. Happy Daze.

I couldn't find anything about this 7 inch single on Google so I'm hoping someone here has some info.

attachicon.gifled zep 1JPG.JPG

7" single Whole Lotta Love/Immigrant Song

Atlantic Label ATL 10236A

Any info or speculation appreciated.

Kitts

It's a Netherlands / Belgium release from 1979.

First--drop the attitude, internet tuff gai. If you can't handle a simple fucking question, then ignore it.

Second--Grant's general PR stance was that they were an album-oriented band that didn't want to release singles. That way, fans had to buy the albums. I've seen them called on this before, but I haven't really looked into their singles since I focus on the albums. I ask because the single in question has an odd pairing, especially given its release date.

First - if you don't like my posting style, too bad. Get over it.

Second - was it hard to go to Wikipedia and check what they were actually doing, you stupid fuckface? They first released albums and then singles, so yeah, they were-album oriented. Doesn't mean they didn't release singles at all.

My apologies, kitts. You asked an interesting question, and I let myself get trolled by the Forum's version of the village idiot.

Won't happen again.

Are you serious? I said "what are you talking about" and you replied with unnecessary name calling. It's clear who was trolling.

Now you can leave this thread the fuck alone.

Archived