Alison...was she there?

There is a reason Robert and Alison only booked several European dates. If Robert and Alison wanted to book over 20 shows in the USA they would have done so right away but they haven't done that yet. Because booking a full time world tour is done ahead of time. Robert and Alison only booked several shows in the European.

There's still a chance of a Led Zeppelin USA tour.

But just because Robert and Alison aren't planning a world tour doesn't mean Led Zeppelin is..?

But just because Robert and Alison aren't planning a world tour doesn't mean Led Zeppelin is..?

Pay attention, idiot.

I said "there is still a chance", which means there might be a Led Zeppelin world tour.

If Led Zeppelin were going to announce a world tour, they would do it at press conference just like Harvey Goldsmith announced the O2 show at press conference.

If Plant wants to go touring with her rather than Zeppelin, I'm fine with that. The Raising Sand album is really quite incredible to listen to. I wouldn't mind going to one of their concerts.

IMO, Raising Sand is a great record, and Robert seems more comforable at his age singing this kind of music with AK, who is also one of the best singers in the business.

Pay attention, idiot.

I said "there is still a chance", which means there might be a Led Zeppelin world tour.

If Led Zeppelin were going to announce a world tour, they would do it at press conference just like Harvey Goldsmith announced the O2 show at press conference.

First of all--Excuse me? Was there any need for that?? I don't think I was rude to you in my post, was I?? :huh: :huh:

Second of all-- I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that there "might be a Led Zeppelin world tour", other than the fact that they played great. That doesn't mean they will tour, people are just wishful thinking. The fact that the Robert/Alison tour isn't a huge one leaves open space in the year, but it doesn't automatically point to a Zeppelin tour.

First of all--Excuse me? Was there any need for that?? I don't think I was rude to you in my post, was I?? :huh: :huh:

Second of all-- I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that there "might be a Led Zeppelin world tour", other than the fact that they played great. That doesn't mean they will tour, people are just wishful thinking. The fact that the Robert/Alison tour isn't a huge one leaves open space in the year, but it doesn't automatically point to a Zeppelin tour.

Don't always assume there will never be a Led Zeppelin tour, A Robert/Alison tour is still not stopping a Led zeppelin tour from happening. It's all speculation. I wish people would use common sense and wait to hear from the band first 'cause they haven't said a word about a tour since the O2 show.

Don't always assume there will never be a Led Zeppelin tour, A Robert/Alison tour is still not stopping a Led zeppelin tour from happening. It's all speculation. I wish people would use common sense and wait to hear from the band first 'cause they haven't said a word about a tour since the O2 show.

EXACTLY! Why don't you take your own advice? :blink:

EXACTLY! Why don't you take your own advice? :blink:

This is why I called you an idiot 'cause you were being negative and rude. Just like that post there. I never said there "will" or there "won't" be a Led Zeppelin tour, there's still a chance of it happening. So much for this thread.

This thread is about Alison being at the O2 but of course, this thread always goes to a "will Zeppelin tour" because of Alison and Robert just like most every thread in this entire board is.

I can't wait for the day Led Zeppelin will announce a tour or not so they can shut people up.

She did say she loves Led Zeppelin's music in a recent video interview in youtube. She wouldn't be working with Robert Plant if she wasn't a fan of Led Zep music.

You were absolutely right on this one, according to Krauss herself Plant/Zeppelin were idols of sorts when whe was younger and she likes the music. You dont have to listen to just one genre of music for gods sake. Many of "us" here like things other than hard rock.....I guess it's just the difference between the musically ecclectic and the closed minded :D

SLTS

As my first post here after a week and a bit more of trolling... I must say that my emotions about this particular show and it's inevitable outcome (aka NO Reunion Tour), are as varied as the six weeks of rehearsals Robert spoke of at the show last Monday.

Yeah, I was pissed to hear that Robert doesn't want to Zep tour.

Oh, "poor me".

One thing I've come to know and love after just a few listens... The new Plant/Krauss collaboration.

Beautiful. Vibrant and NEW

Listen and reply.

Archived