Your Heartwarming Moment Of The Day

DAS

Not much pursuit there but a nice gesture. :^)

Well, today we were relieved that we found our cat Charlotte. Just before we went to bed she slipped into the front room closet (it was fairly dark so we didn't see her go in) and she spent the night in there. We thought for sure she would have howled or something but instead she got a hold of our just finished that day movie script and she tore it up pretty bad. So that all has to be printed out again. :lol:

I got a call at work that my husband collapsed while fighting a fire. (Turns out it was a 6 alarm, and the temperature outside was 95.

After racing to the ER and calling our kids, the heartwarming part was seeing my son and daughter arrive shortly after me with clean clothes for him to go home in.

Proud Mommy moment...:)

I got a call at work that my husband collapsed while fighting a fire. (Turns out it was a 6 alarm, and the temperature outside was 95.

After racing to the ER and calling our kids, the heartwarming part was seeing my son and daughter arrive shortly after me with clean clothes for him to go home in.

Proud Mommy moment... :)

Oh how scary that must have been; thank goodness he is ok! Big hugs to you!! :console2:

Redrum, I'm glad you found your cat and all is well! :) DAS-wow; what's the story behind that?

DAS-wow; what's the story behind that?

Seven year old kid with brain cancer. He is a big Nebraska football fan so they let him run the touchdown. As a follow up, he won the sports moment of the year award at the Espy Sports Awards show this year. He gave an acceptance speech and everything.

Seven year old kid with brain cancer. He is a big Nebraska football fan so they let him run the touchdown. As a follow up, he won the sports moment of the year award at the Espy Sports Awards show this year. He gave an acceptance speech and everything.

Wow; that's wonderful, and very moving. Pretty great of them to do that and I bet it meant as much to the team as it did to the boy.

Proud Mommy moment...:)

Hoky smokes! Gives new meaning to the term 'heartwarming'. Relieved to hear all is well. You've taught your kids well. :)

Redrum, I'm glad you found your cat and all is well! :) DAS-wow; what's the story behind that?

Yeah, she was fine and seemed totally unperturbed about the whole thing. :D

We also save the hummingbirds that get their beaks caught in our outside screened room.