I'm With The Band: The Movie

scylla

Not sure if this is worthy of a movie. I would be surprised if she got any cooperation from the band, regarding her screenplay, considering the material. I'm sure they want to put this behind them...especially Jimmy.

is this really that relevant to anyone? that's a serious question by the way. Would her story or the GTO's story be worth watching at all? I feel like Almost Famous handled this territory pretty well. What's left to be said regarding groupies from 40 years ago?

is this really that relevant to anyone? that's a serious question by the way. Would her story or the GTO's story be worth watching at all? I feel like Almost Famous handled this territory pretty well. What's left to be said regarding groupies from 40 years ago?

+ 1

I read the book just a few weeks ago and found it to be pretty cringeworthy. In fact I didn't even finish it and it's very rare I ditch a book before the end, however poor it might be. She's certainly been around a bit (and not just in that sense)and met a lot of stars, but that isn't enough to transfer to the big screen, is it?

Archived