Boot poisoning magazine

sharrison

I read about this magazine ages ago and since then I have been trying to find copies online to buy but with no luck (i did find 1 site but every copy was sold out), so can anyone help in finding copies?or point me to a web site where I might ruchase the magazine.

Steve.

(Originally posted July 2012)

Boot Poisoning (#238) (Tokyo, Japan)

238.jpg

NO.238 (VOL.23,NO.3) 1,200 yen
★ BOOTLEG REVIEWS
*REGALIA 929(3CD)(WECD-200/01/02)
*RARE FILMS(DVD)(SPDVD-001)
*ARMS US TOUR(2CD)(EC-ARMS-001/02)
*ARMS-LIVE IN COW PALACE SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA U.S.A. DECEMBER 2, 1983(DVD-R)
*EARLS COURT(2CD-R)(LZL-1975)
*LIVE IN COW PALACE SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA U.S.A. DECEMBER 3, 1983(DVD-R)
*LIVE IN MILWAUKEE 10TH JULY 1973(TCD-122(A))
*THE RONNIE LANE APPEAL FOR ARMS(DVD)(WOW-348)
*ARMS' CONCERT-3DAYS COMPLETE MASTER(6CD-R)(ARMS-01)
*THE COMPLETE ARMS' CONCERT(DVD)(ARMS DVD)

Boot Poisoning is essentially a monthly fanzine that reviews all the latest Japanese Led Zeppelin bootleg cd releases for the band's Tokyo fans. Find copies online by searching "Boot Poisoning Led Zeppelin". The reviews are printed in Japanese (although the titles of the releases are printed in English). Each issue is about 22 pages. I actually discovered Boot Poisoning today when I purchased a total of 87 assorted back issues (#30s-#140s) from a merchant downtown. I had no idea how many issues had been published in the series and was shocked to learn it's still a going concern. If anyone out there has additional back issues for sale please contact me.

19960144FrontCover.jpg
Scan courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

I read about this magazine ages ago and since then I have been trying to find copies online to buy but with no luck (i did find 1 site but every copy was sold out), so can anyone help in finding copies?or point me to a web site where I might ruchase the magazine.

Steve.

They're very difficult to find. I have acquired a few spare copies of the various back issues since I first reported on this fanzine last Summer.

Ive bben searching since then and only found one site but as i mentioned ,they`d all been sold ,ive even read about a magazine called boot led zeppelin ,know anything about that one steve?

They're very difficult to find. I have acquired a few spare copies of the various back issues since I first reported on this fanzine last Summer.

Archived