Robert Plant-Sat. July 27 at Brooklyn's Prospect Park

Will be going to this show on Saturday. Really looking forward to the outdoor venue here.

If anyone here is going, please post if you can.

Would anyone want to meet up before the show? Might be cool and even better being a Saturday night. The weather should be good for the show.

It lists as starting at 6 pm for this as being earlier than the other shows on his tour. Any reason why? Who is the opening act?

Post your reviews, photos and overall experiences during the show.

Looking forward to the feedback!

Enjoy yourself big Dave. If it's anything like the show I caught last week, you'll have a good time. I posted almost the whole show (in great close-up quality-youtube) in the new thread I created (in the Master Forum). He does a good bit of Zeppelin.

In no particular order-

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You

Friends

Going to California

Four Sticks

What is and What should never Be

Black Dog (nothing like the original)

Rock and Roll (nothing like the original)

Whole Lotta Love

Thanks RH. Really looking forward to it and not just the LZ stuff. I know he's been doing In The Mood, which is one of my faves. Always, thought this song was much better live, going back to his first solo tour in 1983, when it was the opener. Will checkout your videos.

Just took a look and your thread doesn't seem to be in the Master Forum. Let me know where it is so I can see them with a link. You can PM me if you wish.

Thanks RH. Really looking forward to it and not just the LZ stuff. I know he's been doing In The Mood, which is one of my faves. Always, thought this song was much better live, going back to his first solo tour in 1983, when it was the opener. Will checkout your videos.

Just took a look and your thread doesn't seem to be in the Master Forum. Let me know where it is so I can see them with a link. You can PM me if you wish.

"Led Zeppelin/related archives New Orleans" in the Master Forum.

Hi SuperDave! My wife and I along with my die-hard Zeppelin fan sister are going! Can't wait- for us it's just awesome that this concert is happening just a few blocks from my house!

I would love to meet up prior to the show- looks like I will be able to get the venue around 6 or so.

Will be going to this show on Saturday. Really looking forward to the outdoor venue here.

If anyone here is going, please post if you can.

Would anyone want to meet up before the show? Might be cool and even better being a Saturday night. The weather should be good for the show.

It lists as starting at 6 pm for this as being earlier than the other shows on his tour. Any reason why? Who is the opening act?

Post your reviews, photos and overall experiences during the show.

Looking forward to the feedback!

Dave,this would be a dream,wish so bad I could

Enjoy yourself big Dave. If it's anything like the show I caught last week, you'll have a good time. I posted almost the whole show (in great close-up quality-youtube) in the new thread I created (in the Master Forum). He does a good bit of Zeppelin.

In no particular order-

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You

Friends

Going to California

Four Sticks

What is and What should never Be

Black Dog (nothing like the original)

Rock and Roll (nothing like the original)

Whole Lotta Love

I have been looking for that thread and cannot find it...

Hi SuperDave! My wife and I along with my die-hard Zeppelin fan sister are going! Can't wait- for us it's just awesome that this concert is happening just a few blocks from my house!

I would love to meet up prior to the show- looks like I will be able to get the venue around 6 or so.

May be meeting up with at least one more from this board tomorrow. Will let you know once plans become more confirmed for time, place to meet etc.

I am sure Robert is remembering that today is the anniversary of his son's death,what a sad day and what a sweet little boy

Forgot that today was the day for this. Been 36 years.

Like you, I haven't been able to find RH's thread and videos from the New Orleans show.

Forgot that today was the day for this. Been 36 years.

Like you, I haven't been able to find RH's thread and videos from the New Orleans show.

Maybe he will answer the post and give us a clue..I bet Karac would have been the spitting image of Robert

I am sure Robert is remembering that today is the anniversary of his son's death,what a sad day and what a sweet little boy

I listened to "Blue Train" today from Walking Into Clarksdale. The lyrics and the way he sings it gives me goosebumps everytime and an occasional watery eye.

I am surprised in the mood is one of your favs,that one never did that much for me

1003734_10201828700617428_1045241687_n_z

Archived