Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I believe 'Y2K' was a giant conspiracy to make huge profits for food, water, clothing, generator, fuel companies, etc.

Another 'media panic' episode. <_<

my hubby says that y2k could have happened if the problems weren't fixed. he worked for some banks and other places making the changes to their computers to stop them having problems.

in other words, y2k was a potential real problem that was fixed in time.

Sorry Rick. I just saw this last night or I would have replied sooner.

Just to be clear, I don't think Oswald acted alone.

But, I think it's been proven that all of the shots could have been fired by one gunman.

There was nothing magic about the magic bullet. The History Channel has an amazing documentary breaking down the Zapruder footage frame by frame. It shows that the magic bullet didn't turn and curve and do somersaults. It was a straight shot.

I always thought the fatal head shot looked like it came from the front too.

This documentary is a must see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi14A20MJbE

I don't think we'll ever fully know who was involved and why it happened.

Too many theories floating around as it is.. But I definitely don't think Oswald acted alone... and never said that.

He might have been the only shooter.

I hear you Rick. Being 7 years old at the time, I'm sure it is a crystal clear memory for you even today.

I was only 8 months old so obviously I have no memory of it. But, I grew up in an Irish Catholic family from Massachusetts who were huge Kennedy supporters.. so it had major impact.

----

True story .. I was in the same Hospital (Boston Children's) as The Kennedy's 3rd child, Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.

Patrick died 2 days after he was born. I was around 5 months old and was being checked for Epilepsy and seizures.

My parents came to see me, had to get through Security etc to get to the section / room we were in.. The nurses told them they just missed The President and that he was sitting there for a while holding me.

I hope I gave him some sort of comfort when obviously he was going through such a tough time.

I have watched every single documentary and yours too. I have seen them, studied it very hard. We will never know barring a death bed confession with some incredible proof to back up the story. Sure, if there was a conspiracy, some could be alive. i am also interested why Siran Siran has not said more. What has he to lose? I know they can get him in jail, but I think he is isolated. There is probably alot more to Lincoln's assassination than we will ever know also, especially given the time and lack of electronic media. JFK's death was a terrible thing for this country

what do you guys think of the reports of the November 13th NASA announcement........just a hoax or real?

Edit : after looking into it, seems to be a hoax.

This sort of silliness really is annoying and seems to pop up every few months, but if people fall for it..... :wall:

I just saw that there will be New shows of "Ancient Aliens" beginning this Friday (11/1/13).

I'll watch it because it's the only new or current UFO show going. For the most part that dude with the crazy hair makes some far grasps to connect the dots for his theory.

There are some shows coming up on the JFK assassination and I have set my DVR to record them. I know alot of it will be the same old stuff but its still fascinating and sad too. I wonder why they have not shed more light on RFK? They say they have proved there was a second gunaman. That sack of shit Siran Siran is still alive at San Quentin I believe? I wonder what he has told them that they are not telling us?

I'll watch it because it's the only new or current UFO show going. For the most part that dude with the crazy hair makes some far grasps to connect the dots for his theory.

all those different viewpoints get you thinking, though.

that is, if you can stop wondering about his hair ..... lol

georgio .......

There are some shows coming up on the JFK assassination and I have set my DVR to record them. I know alot of it will be the same old stuff but its still fascinating and sad too. I wonder why they have not shed more light on RFK? They say they have proved there was a second gunaman. That sack of shit Siran Siran is still alive at San Quentin I believe? I wonder what he has told them that they are not telling us?

there's a jfk special coming up here, too. might be the same one?

Here is a conspiracy theory that may actually have some truth and relevance to it:

Was Aleister Crowley the real father of Barbara Bush? The mother of the former President George W. Bush (the son). If this is true than that would mean that George W. Bush's real grandfather was Aleister Crowley. Sound crazy, doesn't it? It may well be true.

Just Google Aleister Crowley and Barbara Bush and choose a couple of the websites and read (and decide for yourself).

Edited to add: Also look at few pictures of Crowley in his later years and look at a few pictures of Barbara Bush in her years as First Lady. I must admit that there is a very uncanny resemblance.

Aleister-Crowley-32KB.jpg

Edited by kingzoso

there's a jfk special coming up here, too. might be the same one?

I am sure it is. I have two coming on that are set to record on my DVR. I wish they would be more open with us on the RFK assassination. I know they have said they have proved there was a second gunman besides Siran Siran. If this is true, certainly they are keeping info from us. And what is that bastard saying if anything? He is still in San Quentin. Now why has he not been executed? Because they are still trying to get info from him I am sure. He probably has no trail of the former people he was with, but he has nothing to lose now. Just being a typical asshole I guess.

Back to JFK, i doubt there is anything new. Other than revisiting that terrible day I still remember. Much has come to light, like what a piece of shit Johnson was. Why John Kennedy ever had him as a running mate I will never know. RFK could not stand the man.

It seems the magic bullet theory has been smashed. But the possibility of a second gun in the grassy knoll has not been.

I am sure it is. I have two coming on that are set to record on my DVR. I wish they would be more open with us on the RFK assassination. I know they have said they have proved there was a second gunman besides Siran Siran. If this is true, certainly they are keeping info from us. And what is that bastard saying if anything? He is still in San Quentin. Now why has he not been executed? Because they are still trying to get info from him I am sure. He probably has no trail of the former people he was with, but he has nothing to lose now. Just being a typical asshole I guess.

Back to JFK, i doubt there is anything new. Other than revisiting that terrible day I still remember. Much has come to light, like what a piece of shit Johnson was. Why John Kennedy ever had him as a running mate I will never know. RFK could not stand the man.

It seems the magic bullet theory has been smashed. But the possibility of a second gun in the grassy knoll has not been.

Sirhan Sirhan (note the spelling) was originally sentenced to death for killing Robert Kennedy. His sentence was commuted to life imprisonment when the California Supreme Court banned capitol punishment in that state in 1972. Initially, he claimed he killed RFK because of the latter's support of Israel. Sirhan is Palestinian and emigrated to the U.S. with his family when he was 12. His supporters later claimed that he was a victim of hypnotism and other mind control techniques. His brother claims he is innocent. Btw, Sirhan hasn't been in San Quentin for over 20 years. He is currently incarcerated at the Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, California.

Hey Disco Duck. How's by you?

No supporter of Sirhan Sirhan here.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robert-kennedys-killer-sirhan-sirhan-brainwashed/story?id=13029050

But I can definitely see a case for brainwashing considering the goings on of the age.

Brainwashing programs were very prevalent during the 1960's from what I've read.

The MK Ultra program is still going on contrary to popular belief. And it was used so much early on that Clinton admits how bad it was and apologizes for it here.

Does anyone remember the pre-cable days and staying up late watching tv?

At the very end of the programming day, here in the US, television would play our National Anthem followed by either static or a test pattern until programming began the next morning. Funny thing about the National Anthem to end people's day on television.

Most were already tired. Your brain is susceptible to quite a bit when you're tired.

Wanna get freaked? Watch this!

[youtube=]http://youtu.be/-bpkJNX7FkI

Does anyone remember the pre-cable days and staying up late watching tv?

At the very end of the programming day, here in the US, television would play our National Anthem followed by either static or a test pattern until programming began the next morning. Funny thing about the National Anthem to end people's day on television.

Most were already tired. Your brain is susceptible to quite a bit when you're tired.

Wanna get freaked? Watch this!

Subliminal messages, what a pile of bullshit.. A bit of a cranky view imo.

Edited by JTM

Sirhan Sirhan (note the spelling) was originally sentenced to death for killing Robert Kennedy. His sentence was commuted to life imprisonment when the California Supreme Court banned capitol punishment in that state in 1972. Initially, he claimed he killed RFK because of the latter's support of Israel. Sirhan is Palestinian and emigrated to the U.S. with his family when he was 12. His supporters later claimed that he was a victim of hypnotism and other mind control techniques. His brother claims he is innocent. Btw, Sirhan hasn't been in San Quentin for over 20 years. He is currently incarcerated at the Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, California.

I did not realize that. I do know he is alive and incarcerated and will never get out. I believe he has said more than they are reporting and will stand by that. Much is coming up on JFK. Face the Nation in a few minutes

JFK Inside the Evidence

Bill Curtis who I respect very much narrates

The CIA is suspected by one foreign criminologist. He believes a CIA agent fired the fatal third shot. The first time I have heard this. Another special tomorrow night. On REELZ.

A botched autopsy, JFK's brain missing, Ruby's murder on National TV all questioned. George Hickey holding an AR 15 assault rifle in the trailing car.

He believes that Hickey had his hand on the trigger with the safety off, the brakes were hit, and it caused the weapon to discharge and hit Kennedy by accident

Edited by LedZeppfan77

JFK Inside the Evidence

Bill Curtis who I respect very much narrates

The CIA is suspected by one foreign criminologist. He believes a CIA agent fired the fatal third shot. The first time I have heard this.

There is a living former US President. The only one of the former US Presidents, who has no recollection of where he was the day Kennedy was shot. And those who argue that Skull and Bones is just a harmless fraternity or boy scout's club, may ask themselves whether it is okay for leaders of open and democratic societies, to be members of secret organizations whose agendas are not to be disclosed to the public.

JFK-photo-GEORGE-H-W-BUSH-cia-memo-2.jpg

Edited by apantherfrommd

SO NO OPINIONS ON THIS NEW THEORY BY THIS FOREIGN INVESTIGATOR BELIEVING HIS RESEARCH HAS LED TO THE POSSIBILITY OF A CIA AGENT ACCIDENTALLY FIRING THE FATAL HEAD SHOT THAT KILLED JFK?? HUGE STUFF IMO. HUGE. DOES ANYONE DARE TO JUST TOSS IT ASIDE AFTER SEEING THAT SHOW?

well, i haven't seen the show, so i can't really comment yet.... but i'd say it is a real possibility ....

well, i haven't seen the show, so i can't really comment yet.... but i'd say it is a real possibility ....

Its amazing and its truly possible. I doubt Jackie even knew of this before she passed away? There were 3 specials on. JFK: Inside the Evidence, JFK: The Smoking Gun (which is the one about the CIA), and Killing JFK: 50 Questions Answered which is a great show. It actually give 50 questions and answers them. Alot of good info.

Colin McLaren, investigates and determines a CIA agent accidentally fired the fatal shot. Amazing to watch his take on this. And impossible to eliminate it

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Its amazing and its truly possible. I doubt Jackie even knew of this before she passed away? There were 3 specials on. JFK: Inside the Evidence, JFK: The Smoking Gun (which is the one about the CIA), and Killing JFK: 50 Questions Answered which is a great show. It actually give 50 questions and answers them. Alot of good info.

Colin McLaren, investigates and determines a CIA agent accidentally fired the fatal shot. Amazing to watch his take on this. And impossible to eliminate it

the smoking gun was the one that aired here, but i missed it. i will try and watch it on the weekend catchup :)

One problem I had was the angle of the cars and the CIA agent in relation to Kennedy. But the cars are at a slight turn at the point of the fatal shot. And of course heads were turning. So the fact the agent was on the left rear of the trailing car and JFK was on the right side of the Limo and was struck on the right rear of his head, do not eliminate the possibility of this occuring. But I want to see the angle of the cars again in the Zepruder film. The lack of the autopsy on site raises more cover up questions. Just amazing stuff.