Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

http://www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

I believe the entire video is here. The Australian famous detective/investigator took the late Howard Donahue's studies and went further. Donahue had proved that the Warren commission had erred in its order of shots and the trajectory of the bullets.

Donahue and McLelan agree there was a second gun involved

So far 75 percent of those that responded believe that Donahue and McLelan are correct. The third and fatal shot came from street level. And not the grassy knoll but from the trailing car with the CIA agent

George Hickey has demanded apologies from various sources but non are coming anytime soon. Evidence of very odd behavior by the CIA on this day and after. A standoff between the head doctor in Dallas and the CIA demanding JFK's body be flown straight back to Washington before they could do an autopsy. Very chilling evidence.

The bullet that exploded is consistent with that from an AR15 assault rifle like Hickey was carrying rather than Oswald's Italian rife from WWII.

http://www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

I believe the entire video is here. The Australian famous detective/investigator took the late Howard Donahue's studies and went further. Donahue had proved that the Warren commission had erred in its order of shots and the trajectory of the bullets.

Donahue and McLelan agree there was a second gun involved

So far 75 percent of those that responded believe that Donahue and McLelan are correct. The third and fatal shot came from street level. And not the grassy knoll but from the trailing car with the CIA agent

George Hickey has demanded apologies from various sources but non are coming anytime soon. Evidence of very odd behavior by the CIA on this day and after. A standoff between the head doctor in Dallas and the CIA demanding JFK's body be flown straight back to Washington before they could do an autopsy. Very chilling evidence.

The bullet that exploded is consistent with that from an AR15 assault rifle like Hickey was carrying rather than Oswald's Italian rife from WWII.

well i just watched the smoking gun doco.

i think he has indeed solved the puzzle of who shot jfk - hickey.

but was it an accident? or made to look that way?

surely an accident didn't need that much of a cover-up, but then again, it wouldn't have been a good look to have your own guy murder the president!

ruby killing oswald - now, that must have been staged. to stop oswald screaming about the 3rd shot..... ruby was able to shoot oswald with all the cops around .....

Yes I have taped this episode and the other two that will show again on REELZ this weekend. So what I was really interested in is your opinion on the matter? I will check back later to see if you respond? I am fascinated with it. I see no way to discount it.

Yes I have taped this episode and the other two that will show again on REELZ this weekend. So what I was really interested in is your opinion on the matter? I will check back later to see if you respond? I am fascinated with it. I see no way to discount it.

Hi Rick I haven't watched the whole thing yet.. I will though.

I always believed the CIA killed Kennedy for obvious reasons, after all he was going to virtually eliminate the agency due to it's penchant for making policy instead of following orders. However if the clown killed Kennedy I highly doubt it was an "accident."

Robert Kennedy I also think was assassinated through a conspiracy, there were way too many bullet holes in that kitchen vs. what was fired from Sirhan's gun.

I always thought Killer Queen was about Madame Nhu...that bitch really was a killer queen! Though to be honest she was smokin hot!

Woops! My bad, almost forgot the greatest conspiracy theory of all time:

Did Led Zeppelin sell their souls to Mephistopheles for fame & fortune? Was Ahmet in on it? Was Ahmet Mephistopheles? Or wait, maybe the enigmatic John Paul Jones who is expert in all instruments (just like Satan) is the Devil incarnate? Think of it, before JPJ REM were just a college band. Before JPJ Diamanda Galas was just some Greek superfreak. Before JPJ Seasick Steve was just some old boozehound playing his makeshift guitar to satiate his Night Train addiction.

Coincidence???? Hmmm, maybe not! JPJ IS the puppetmaster, the piper calling the tune!

I always believed the CIA killed Kennedy for obvious reasons, after all he was going to virtually eliminate the agency due to it's penchant for making policy instead of following orders. However if the clown killed Kennedy I highly doubt it was an "accident."

Robert Kennedy I also think was assassinated through a conspiracy, there were way too many bullet holes in that kitchen vs. what was fired from Sirhan's gun.

I always thought Killer Queen was about Madame Nhu...that bitch really was a killer queen! Though to be honest she was smokin hot!

I agree with you on RFK and Sirhan Sirhan not being the lone gunman. I do strongly disagree though that if Hickey fired the fatal shot, it had to be accidental because its all on the Zepruder film. No way can a man not looking in that direction holding an AR15 and moving and turning to his right fire a fatal head shot in one try in a moving car. Ridiculous. Impossible. It was an accident if Hickey's shot did in fact hit JFK> The cover up after, is another story

I agree with you on RFK and Sirhan Sirhan not being the lone gunman. I do strongly disagree though that if Hickey fired the fatal shot, it had to be accidental because its all on the Zepruder film. No way can a man not looking in that direction holding an AR15 and moving and turning to his right fire a fatal head shot in one try in a moving car. Ridiculous. Impossible. It was an accident if Hickey's shot did in fact hit JFK> The cover up after, is another story

Hey, if you are correct, and it was an accident, that guy will go down in history as the most incompetent person of all time. Just imagine, it's one thing to lose an account at your job but it's quite another to accidentally kill your boss while you are in the act of protecting him. If he did not retire afterward I bet Johnson had him removed from future Presidential details and instead had him protecting Khrushchev instead!

i can actually see how it would happen by accident. in that doco it says that hickey was actually just the guy who would fill up the petrol/check the tyres etc, and he only got to hold the gun because all the other guys were hung-over from partying all night the night before.

and they would have all wanted to protect hickey.

it explains why they moved the body so quickly, why all the x-rays and photos were never seen .....

and why isn't there any film of that car at the time of impact of the 3rd shot? because it would prove hickey beyond doubt.

Hey, if you are correct, and it was an accident, that guy will go down in history as the most incompetent person of all time. Just imagine, it's one thing to lose an account at your job but it's quite another to accidentally kill your boss while you are in the act of protecting him. If he did not retire afterward I bet Johnson had him removed from future Presidential details and instead had him protecting Khrushchev instead!

His unwillingness to answer questions is very bothersome. I am not sure Slave to Zep if the Zepruder film can pin him beyond any doubt. I am sure it cannot . But they tried to discount Donahue's theory and book, and the poor guy dedicated his life to this and died in 99. McLelan is making sure they do not just ride off into the night. It is very sad no matter how it happened. We know Oswald was shooting and his intent was clear. But was he "lucky" enough of a shot to pull that off? McLelan thinks not. Why do they not corner Hickey, put him on a lie detector and ask him how many bullets were in the chamber after this day was over? Did he check the magazine? Did someone else check the magazine? Did the gun fire accidentally? The incompetant prick is still breathing. Rattle his fucking cage. Unturn every stone. Do it for Jackie and JFK

His unwillingness to answer questions is very bothersome. I am not sure Slave to Zep if the Zepruder film can pin him beyond any doubt. I am sure it cannot . But they tried to discount Donahue's theory and book, and the poor guy dedicated his life to this and died in 99. McLelan is making sure they do not just ride off into the night. It is very sad no matter how it happened. We know Oswald was shooting and his intent was clear. But was he "lucky" enough of a shot to pull that off? McLelan thinks not. Why do they not corner Hickey, put him on a lie detector and ask him how many bullets were in the chamber after this day was over? Did he check the magazine? Did someone else check the magazine? Did the gun fire accidentally? The incompetant prick is still breathing. Rattle his fucking cage. Unturn every stone. Do it for Jackie and JFK

no, the zapruder film does not show hickey, it isn't in view on the film - was it tampered with????

Hickey died in 2011 .....

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhickey.htm

no, the zapruder film does not show hickey, it isn't in view on the film - was it tampered with????

Hickey died in 2011 .....

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhickey.htm

Thanks for that. I thougth he was still alive. Well, he tried in vain to sue but he waited too long. Perhaps on purpose. To make himself look innocent of any foul ups.

did you read the article?

nothing new, just saying that the writer did not rule out the CIA

I saw both links. You posted two. One was photo's. I know there was a book written in the 90s by Donahue who passed in 99. His book was more or less tossed aside, but it has been brought up again and the fires have been lit again. McLelan from Australia being the lead catalyst. I am on the fence as I have been for years. I am not going to sit here and say Oswald alone was able to pull off an almost impossible feat by himself. Even if the fatal shot was indeed an accidental one by a CIA agent that was protected. I wonder if they had asked him "how many bullets were in your chamber?" I am sure they did many times but we are not privy to this. Maybe McLelan can pull more out of it

were the CIA guys ordered to stand down?

i think they may have, but only because JFK wanted to show that he was accessable to the public on this drive-by, not so that he was a clear shot..... the CIA guy says he was saying "cya later, i'm off to lunch now " which is rediculous. you wouldn't walk away at this point, you would wait until the limo was out of sight ....

Archived