Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

• 3 months later...

Can governments manipulate the weather to the points of causing cataclysms?

If not why do we have people saying this?

secretary-of-defense_william-s-cohen-wea

Or this?

Ah yes, the HAARP stuff. It sure makes one wonder.

Can governments manipulate the weather to the points of causing cataclysms?

If not why do we have people saying this?

secretary-of-defense_william-s-cohen-wea

Or this?

weather manipulation is real, but are they creating actual tsunamis/earthquakes/hurricanes etc? Some think they are.

Hey Jules! :wave:

If that quote is coming from the Dept. of Defense in 1997, I would say it's plausible by now at least on the earthquakes. A fav of mine has been the story regarding Tesla and I'll follow up with 1998 Underground Nuke Testings:

In 1915, Tesla noted that the production of a man-made earthquake was within the grasp of (then) modern scientific technology. There is some evidence that he went on to create small versions of a machine that were capable of creating localized earthquakes encompassing a city block or more. The key technique he employed was to create a system that produced a range of vibrations; this permitted "tuning" the pitch of the vibrations that a resonant frequency was reached, at which point the building or other large object would "ring" or vibrate at it's natural frequency.

The leveraging of energy through sympathetic vibrations. One such experiment he conducted involved attaching the machine to a girder in his office building, tuning the vibrating mechanism until it achieved the natural pitch for the building, and then letting the building vibrate in symphony. But not only did he manage to make the building "ring". Soon he discovered that the subsoil the structure was built on started to shake as well, creating what amounted to a small, localized earthquake. Apparently, the shaking became so violent that Tesla smashed the machine to bring the tremorss to a quick halt.
It drew police and ambulances to the region of his lab in New York. (1898)

Excerpt from the New York World

Telegram, July 11, 1935 -

Nikola Tesla revealed that an earthquake which drew police and ambulances to the region of his laboratory at 48 E. Houston St., New York, in 1898, was the result of a little machine he was experimenting with at the time which "you could put in your overcoat pocket."

The bewildered newspapermen pounced upon this as at least one thing they could understand and "the father of modern electricity" told what had happened as follows:

"I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound. :mellow:

"I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. There was a louder cracking sound. I knew I was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher. "Suddenly all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. :birthday: I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. Outside in the street there was pandemonium.

"The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told the police it must have been an earthquake. That's all they ever knew about it." :whistling:

Some shrewd reporter asked Dr. Tesla at this point what he would need to destroy the Empire State Building and the doctor replied: "Vibration will do anything. It would only be necessary to step up the vibrations of the machine to fit the natural vibration of the building and the building would come crashing down. That's why soldiers break step crossing a bridge."

Nuclear Testing Rocks The World - Earthquakes And Eruptions Result?
By Peter P. (ptp@primenet.com)
Special for "Earth Changes Weekly"
6-2-98

:nuke:

Three underground explosions near the India-Pakistan border, detonated by India on May 11, resulted in a seismic measurement of magnitude-5.2 . The fact that only one seismic event was recorded indicates that all three devices were probably detonated simultaneously. This occurred at 1013GMT (or at 3:13pm local time).

Within 24 hours, at May 12/0046GMT, a magnitude-4.5 quake struck southern Iran, centered at a location approximate 1800 kilometers away.

Another test, conducted in the same region of India on May 13 at 0620GMT, was followed less than 7 hours later by a magnitude-4.2 quake in southern Iran. Within 48 hours, nearby northwest Kashmir was hit by a magnitude-4.1 temblor, and northeast Taiwan (just over 3000km away) was struck by a 4.6 quake.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Soon thereafter, Pakistan began its own underground testing in response. On Thursday, May 28, at 1030GMT devices were detonated beneath the ground in southwest Pakistan. A little over 8 hours later, some 2600km or so due west, in Egypt, a magnitude-5.5 quake occurred.

Closer to ground zero, less than 1400km away, two quakes - 5.6 & 5.3 - hit southern China the same day. The next day, Kyrgyzstan - less than 2000km away - was struck by a 5.5 temblor. On Saturday, two quakes - one a small 4.7 tremor, the other deadly at magnitude-6.8 - occurred at the Afghanistan-Tajikistan border, about 1000-1200km due northeast.

Incredibly, another detonation was set off by Pakistan about six hours after that deadly quake. Within three hours, a 4.8 tremor struck the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan.

^ Yes, the genius of Tesla. Ya know, upon his death US government agents seized all his papers, research, technology, everything. When his family wanted the stuff back Uncle Sam pretty much said, sorry, national security. None of the confiscated material or discoveries has ever been made public...as far as anyone knows...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.cuatro.com/noticias/sociedad/video_viral-AETBX-redes_sociales_2_2072730094.html

A  viral video of unknown origin posted online is terrorizing everyone who sees it. The two-minute video, titled in binary code, shows a masked manwith a mask in the shape of a bird and a black tunic-style doctors of the Black Death. The subject is in a dilapidated house with a deafening background noise and Morse code followed everyone tries to decipher. The video title, and description on YouTube, are written in binary code. If we start to translate, we get the phrase,"You've got one year less" . Yes, in Castilian.Gadgetzz.com , the Swedish blog specializing in science and technology published the video, analyzed and ensures that corresponds to a puzzle game very shocking. It has not yet been found but its origin was hanged five months ago on Youtube by a channel called AETBX . The manager claims that this video is not his and he received a mysterious DVD without remitente.Casi would say that has been created ad hoc to accommodate Masked Man's adventures in a house in ruins, but the user claims he It is not its author. A friend of hers found a dvd "in a park just outside Spain" , and he just passed the file to YouTube. AETBX was he who denies send another dvd to video the Swedish blog, so who knows what's going on here. The leading theory for the hounds of Reddit is that it is some kind of viral campaign , though no one knows yet what .   The most plausible guess is that this is a preview of 'Inferno' , the film adaptation of the last novel byDan Brown .

http://www.cuatro.com/noticias/sociedad/video_viral-AETBX-redes_sociales_2_2072730094.html

A  viral video of unknown origin posted online is terrorizing everyone who sees it. The two-minute video, titled in binary code, shows a masked manwith a mask in the shape of a bird and a black tunic-style doctors of the Black Death. The subject is in a dilapidated house with a deafening background noise and Morse code followed everyone tries to decipher. The video title, and description on YouTube, are written in binary code. If we start to translate, we get the phrase,"You've got one year less" . Yes, in Castilian.Gadgetzz.com , the Swedish blog specializing in science and technology published the video, analyzed and ensures that corresponds to a puzzle game very shocking. It has not yet been found but its origin was hanged five months ago on Youtube by a channel called AETBX . The manager claims that this video is not his and he received a mysterious DVD without remitente.Casi would say that has been created ad hoc to accommodate Masked Man's adventures in a house in ruins, but the user claims he It is not its author. A friend of hers found a dvd "in a park just outside Spain" , and he just passed the file to YouTube. AETBX was he who denies send another dvd to video the Swedish blog, so who knows what's going on here. The leading theory for the hounds of Reddit is that it is some kind of viral campaign , though no one knows yet what .   The most plausible guess is that this is a preview of 'Inferno' , the film adaptation of the last novel byDan Brown .

If that's a plausible guess only, I hope that's all it is. There were also coordinates in the video. Some very disturbing things as well. I don't like the audio in it at all. It's all a digital code. I almost put it in the brainteaser thread. How did you know about this, Dallas?

I took the binary code and translated into text, and got : "you have one year less".... Then did a search for that …a site in Spanish came up, the link I posted... I translated that into English, and posted that as well.

It's very errie.

If that's a plausible guess only, I hope that's all it is. There were also coordinates in the video. Some very disturbing things as well. I don't like the audio in it at all. It's all a digital code. I almost put it in the brainteaser thread. How did you know about this, Dallas ?

I took the binary code and translated into text, and got : "you have one year less".... Then did a search for that …a site in Spanish came up, the link I posted... I translated that into English, and posted that as well.

It's very errie.

Well "one year less" is not only ambiguous in context but true in statement. We will all have one year less as time passes by the year so the code is somewhat lame taken on its own. However, if it is not some viral ad campaign for a future project of some sort, then the images on their own taken in conjunction with the text paint a dark picture. The fact of the person appearing in a 14th century plague mask and cloak, in what appears to be a cabin in the woods ala Frank Black in the second season finale of Millennium, combined with the text leads one to believe that what is being implied is a worldwide pandemic of some sort.

Has anyone translated the morse code yet? If so what does it say? 

please explain. ...?

Whoops! I forgot to mention. You probably don't want to listen to the audio. It's actually visual.

Has anyone translated the morse code yet? If so what does it say? 

Yes. But we're not allowed to say such things on this site anymore.

One Reddit user wrote: "I don’t think its a promo, like I did at first.

"In the spectrogram there are clearly images of women being tortured.

"At best its some weird hacker shit or a terrible decision by some PR company.

"At worst, its a terrorist threat or the work of some killer."

http://allnewspipeline.com/Creepy_Video_Solved_Maybe.php

https://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/3ongx1/this_creepy_puzzle_arrived_in_our_mail/?sort=top

Archived